PDA

View Full Version : Ginger Punishment

blade
02-12-2006, 03:47 PM
You need ginger! It's on the page you linked however I can't stress enough how effective it is.

All you do is shave off the skin with a knife and shape it into a rod. Then insert it into your slaves anus. It will take a bit but the pain will become unbearable. It's safe and very effective. I can't stress how great a punishment tool this is.

http://i2.tinypic.com/6nsu0qp.jpg

You can read more on this topic here:
http://www.leathernroses.com/generalbdsm/figging.htm

Buy the largest hand [of ginger (see picture above)] you can find and scurry it home. Keep the entire hand in a cool dry place until you are ready to use it. The sooner you use it, however, the better the effect unless you age it properly which I'll get to later. When play time rolls around, I usually like to have my sub bound, face down on the bed over a pillow. No blindfold here. I make it a point of allowing her to watch and hear me prepare the ginger. The anticipation is spectacular especially if she's never experienced it before. The gyrations generated from the anticipation alone are well worth the experience. Now you are ready to cut a finger of ginger from the hand. Unless the fingers are very long, do not cut the finger off at the joint of the hand. Remove the finger by cutting down into the palm of the hand so that you get a long, uniform width finger. I like to use a finger no smaller than 4 inches. Longer is better. Take a paring knife or vegetable peeler and remove the brown skin. Make sure all the skin is off as well as insuring that all the bumps and knots are cut off and smoothed as well. Try not to remove too much meat underneath, as you want to retain as full a finger as possible. Take your time and don't rush this step. As you work, rinse it under cold water periodically to help wash away pieces of skin. Ginger is fibrous and sometimes takes a little time to prepare properly. If you're into oriental cooking, you'll love the delicate ginger aroma that is
released as you do this step. The smell is a great stimulus for the sub as well. It heralds
things to cum (yes, pun intended). After you have the skinned root all smooth and nice, you now have to perform the tricky bit. With the paring knife, about two-thirds of the way down the root, carefully carve a concavity around the finger. This will act as a retention device. Similar to a butt plug where the sphincter locks around the tapered portion of the plug, the concavity will do the same thing. Make the ring no more than a half inch wide. Remember; do not taper the finger all the way down to the end. You want full circumference of the finger two-thirds of the way down, a half-inch retention ring and then full circumference continuing down to the end of the finger. Do not carve out too much however, as this will weaken the finger and increase the possibility of breaking it while in the sub. You don't need a very deep ring for retention.

After you have carefully completed this step, rinse the finger off and dip it in cold water. Make sure the tip of the finger is sufficiently rounded. You can always touch this area up with a knife or peeler. Now it's ready to insert. Unlike your own finger, you do not use lube with a ginger finger. Lubricant acts as a sealant and prevents the ginger moisture from doing its thing. Instead, use the cold water to keep the finger wet. Slowly insert the finger into the sub's anus. DON'T RUSH HERE. TAKE YOUR TIME. Wet ginger is slick enough to slide in with care. When the anus finally
opens and accepts the ginger, slide it in up the ring and let the sub close around it. The beauty of ginger is that it takes a little while for the effect to take place. Once it begins, it builds steadily. While you are waiting for the fun to begin, go wash off your hands. You don't want to touch your eyes or your sub's eyes by accident with ginger on your hands. Now sit down in a comfy chair and enjoy the show. Most submissives will become rather vocal as the ginger works its magic.

daremaster
02-19-2007, 09:20 PM
Ground ginger works but not aswell

Powerstrip
03-11-2007, 10:00 AM
What does the ginger do? Does it like itch or something??

depp=noob=lol
03-11-2007, 10:04 AM
@ powerstrip

it hurts like hell...

anonimousbob
03-15-2007, 03:05 PM
how much, I know what toothpaste is like so compare it to that

Musty 21
03-17-2007, 07:40 AM
Toothpaste is whimpy compared to this. Yes i have done this.

cheesy dude
03-17-2007, 10:51 AM
this punishment is more tha=n enough to make your eyes water more than a little thats all im going to say. ;)

Glutgod
05-02-2007, 04:52 PM
Yea this stuff is owwwww, ginger stings so bad!

soccercrazy1637
10-28-2007, 02:12 PM
for girls that are around 12-14 years old... when i was a kid, my mamma used to say let ur "thingy" breathe, so rub [B]freshly[B] ground ginger into the young girls pussy then have them almost do the stratles while sitting on the ground. have their ankles tied up to 2 posts of somthing so they cant put their legs together, have them rub it all in real good then have them rub it up their own butt hole. then hand cuff their hands behind their back. then you continue re applying more and mmore fresh ground ginger for the next 30-45 min. se how they react and make sure to take many many pics!!!!!!!!! lol:D

p.s. i am 14 so yea, i know how it feels, it hurts and burns sooo bad, my former master did this to me, then after she let me use 1/2 cup of vinegar (ouch) to wash it off, she did it to me again and again, the last 2 out of 10 times w/ toothpaste mixed w/ the ginger, it felt amazing, and horrible at the same time!

Sum
10-28-2007, 02:37 PM
read the rules, you should be over 16 to post in this section, see you in two years

soccercrazy1637
10-28-2007, 04:35 PM
dude, what i meant was that i was 14 when this happened to me, lol, i am really 18, lol:cool:

Thatguy189
10-28-2007, 04:37 PM
p.s. i am 14 so yea

Yeah, okay then.

userben
10-29-2007, 05:48 PM
dude, what i meant was that i was 14 when this happened to me, lol, i am really 18, lol:cool:

thats funny becuase your profile i look at sence im a mod said your b-day was august 22, 1967 that would make you 40 or some were around there

Cobra1987
11-10-2007, 05:50 PM
This is a fun dare... i like it

CoolChioBu
12-27-2007, 03:01 PM
thats funny becuase your profile i look at sence im a mod said your b-day was august 22, 1967 that would make you 40 or some were around there

swt sia.. so many age heh? 14 then 18 then 40 + or 30 ++. JEEEx

Davros
12-27-2007, 03:03 PM
swt sia.. so many age heh? 14 then 18 then 40 + or 30 ++. JEEEx

And in English...?

Davros
12-27-2007, 03:04 PM
read the rules, you should be over 16 to post in this section, see you in two years

Aint that just the Slave seek Master/Master seek Slave bit?

Sum
12-27-2007, 06:38 PM
Aint that just the Slave seek Master/Master seek Slave bit?

This is the slave master bit, well i always understood it to mean the whole Slave/Master Area (this of course being a sub forum in that area)

but you act around 20 and everyone thinks you are, so think everyone's a bit more, mm leniant with you ;)

Also i have no idea either what her post said!

Davros
12-28-2007, 10:51 AM
I've posted lots in this Punishments area, and in the S/M lounge, just not in the seeking section. Giving ideas etc doesn't mean you have to be 16+ or whatever :)

Trystaan
01-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Oh my god this Freaking HURTS my mistress was like do this i didnt understand the significance but i soon did i can tel you BURNS

Mouze
02-24-2009, 07:44 AM
See I don't think this will qualafy as punishment to me. I like anal pain. Never tried this, I'll have to. But I think I'll just like it. GREAT idea though!! Thanks!!

Officelover
02-24-2009, 02:35 PM
You need ginger!

Wow. I wonder what this thread is about.