PDA

View Full Version : Please dare me

aliceslut
09-23-2012, 11:23 AM
My master has asked me to perform dares given here. So please give me dare to perform and please my master. Thank you

Alice slut

MasterByRemote
09-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Please post likes and limits. I would like to know if you'll send/upload pics for instance.

aliceslut
09-23-2012, 06:26 PM
My limits are family, blood, animals
My likes are humiliation, pain, bondage.

Well I haven't thought of pics as it is my master who decides

Shadowice
09-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Hello slut why dont you write us a small little report of just how slutty you really are. In the meantime I want you to put clamps on your nipples/and as many as you can get on your pussy and spank each ass cheek 100 times. Then you may smack 1 clamp off at a time.

MasterByRemote
09-23-2012, 09:29 PM
Tie yourself, or get your master to, onto a chair. You must sit naked on the chair and tie your ankles to the feet of the chair and your hands behind you. Make sure you attach nipple clamps/pegs on your tits first. You must of course be totally naked.

Sound easy enough? Well what I failed to mention was that you should be sitting in front of an open window. If that's too public then do it at night with the lights off so you can see out but others can't see in.

If your master decides to do pics then I'd be happy to humiliate you once I see your pics in my inbox at [email protected]