PDA

View Full Version : Of Pranks and Dares, Part III [FICTION]

Smile Guy
02-18-2007, 12:39 PM
Yep, it's here. The long awaited Part 3. I get a feeling you'll like this one.

Part 3

I watched miserably as the girl slipped the camera into her pocket, scooped up my clothes, slung her bag over her shoulder and ran off.

I could tell this was going to become a big, big problem.

I stood there, in a rather large state of shock. It took at least five seconds for the real feelings of dread to drop in. There was this initial, currently most prominent problem of being stuck in the woods next to my school naked... this was clearly going to be a cause for concern. Then, worst of all, this girl had got a picture of it all (me! completely naked) and she could show it to whoever she wanted. For all I knew it could appear as a visual aid in the next school disco, or assembly. I closed my eyes as waves and waves of despair and nausea crashed over me. I actually wanted to scream in horror.

My eyes snapped open. I could hear sounds of laughter and screams of delight... girls, by the sound of it. I whirled around and to my horror saw a group of them in the distance. They hadn't seen me but it was only a matter of time. I looked around desperately... I was exposed, there was no where to hide. Looking back I saw the girls approaching far too quickly for my liking. Any second now, one of them would look in my direction. There was only one thing for it. And it was going to hurt.

With about five seconds to spare I dived into a nearby bramble bush. The pain was immediate all over my body and I had to bite my lips to stop myself from crying out. There was a particularly large thorn sticking in my backside but before I had a chance to remove it the girl's were walking horrifically close. One rustle of the bushes and they would rush over to investigate. I began to listen to their conversation.

"Guys! Guys! Stop a sec!" (A series of "what?"s and "why?"s chorused through the group.) "I really, really need a pee." (Giggles; (these girls were really immature! What sort of reaction would seeing one of their male friends naked guy in the woods produce?))

"Well, you can pee when we're back at school, then."

"No... I really, really need to pee... like, right now, I'm going to burst."

"Oh, don't be ridiculous Amy!"

"I'm not being ridiculous! I'm serious!" Amy looked around nervously. "Do you think anybody's around?" she asked. At this point, all the girls paused and stared at hers, but Amy was clearly very desperate. She squealed and ran around a bush... the very bush that I was hiding in. She stopped and crouched down, calling out "If any of you girls come round I will kill you!" The place where she had stopped made me very, very visible which was a bit of a problem. Luckily, she wasn’t looking my way.

The other interesting situation that was created was that I could… well… see her. She lifted up her skirt and whisked off her panties so quickly that I my eyes barely had time to capture the motion. The sudden position of seeing a girl’s pussy made a new, compelling problem arise. The erection grew bigger and bigger and though I tried to hide it there was nothing I could do… what can I say? I don’t mean to boast but it was just too big!

It was when Amy took off her skirt completely and her shirt and her bra when I realised that something was amiss. Why had Amy just got completely naked in the middle of the woods just for a pee? She bent down and took out a notebook from one of her clothes lying on the ground and ticked something in it, smiling to herself.

Was innocent Amy a part of getDare as well? I couldn’t resist, I had to find out: “What the hell are you doing?” I asked. How stupid could I have been, I had forgotten for a single split second that I was naked too. She looked up and saw me, and almost screamed. Instead, she composed herself and merely swore.

We stared at ourselves for about five seconds before both whispering urgently: “What the hell are you doing?”

We then blushed. “Nice dick,” she said. “Nice boobs,” I replied.

“Hey, Amy, we’re going to come around the bush!” shouted a voice. We looked at each other frantically as footsteps were heard running round. It was Amy who reacted first. She scooped up her clothes and dived into the bush with me. Together we rolled into a thicker clump and held each other closely.

“Where is she?” asked a voice, suspiciously. “Where are you?”

I could feel Amy breathing on my neck, her breasts pressed against my chest. I could my penis rubbing on the inside of her leg. “What do we do?” I mouthed. She stared at me, and smiled. Her eyes shined. “What I’ve wanted to do for a long time,” she whispered. And she started kissing me, and I kissed back. Our lips and tongues locked together and we became oblivious to our surroundings. After a few moments, or it might have been longer -- I didn’t know -- we heard another voice:

”We’re going back down,” the voice called. “If you’re still up here then hurry up and be back soon. If you’re not then you’re a cheeky sod for not telling us you’d gone back down.” And the girls were gone, until it was just me and Amy left staring into each other’s eyes.

It was a beautiful moment, but it was no where near as long enough as it should have been. We both came back to reality in a bump. We both had a lot of explaining to do.

Musty 21
02-18-2007, 02:43 PM
nice story, i want to hear the rest, and i have read the first story so i know what is true and what isn't, so your right, it did ruin the story lol. Its still really good

Tessdog
02-18-2007, 03:16 PM
Thats Great! Nice but we need some more smile, we need part 4, and please make it soon. I will not write anymore untill you give us part 4!

scoop
02-18-2007, 04:03 PM
well,,,,,,,,,,,,,umm,,,,,,,,,,,,,that was ummmm,,,,,,,,FREAKIN SWEET (in the words of Peter Griffin).

spat
02-18-2007, 05:38 PM
Doing a great job keep it going and hopefully so will Tessdog

bkwrm37
02-19-2007, 06:21 PM
Good job...I'd like to see what happens.

Tessdog
02-20-2007, 08:01 AM
Why did you not put the clothes back on? I think that yo should make a diffrent Part 3. The one that we have been waiting for......

Smile Guy
02-20-2007, 11:43 AM
Why did you not put the clothes back on? I think that yo should make a diffrent Part 3. The one that we have been waiting for......

Because, the err... girl took the clothes. I think you should re-read the end of Part 2, rather than criticise the events of Part 3. Amy is an important character and she needs to be introduced in this way.

Tessdog
02-20-2007, 01:12 PM
I will reread, I am pretty sure its now in there though.....

Tessdog
02-20-2007, 01:14 PM
I dont see it.....

I stood there in shock, my penis dangling in-between my legs. Looking down, I saw that it was currently a decent size but there was hardly a consolation. I watched miserably as the girl slipped the camera into her pocket, slung her bag over her shoulder and ran off.

anonimousbob
02-21-2007, 11:36 AM
true, it never says that she took the clothes, just edit it to say she did

Smile Guy
02-21-2007, 02:20 PM
Hmm... well, I had in my head that she did so let's just all assume that, okay.

EDIT: Sorted, hehe.

Tessdog
02-22-2007, 02:13 PM
Still waiting for Part 4 I am not going to br writting anymore with out it. Please make it good......

spat
02-22-2007, 02:52 PM
also awating part 4 - keep it going.

Playstation
02-24-2007, 02:03 PM
Make Part 4 Yesterday!