PDA

View Full Version : wedgie workout, single for everyone

wedgieme1
09-11-2012, 07:56 PM
wedgie work out dice dare
this is not about humiliation it is about pain (working out wail in a painful wedgie) I am not responsible for any injuries you get do this dare at your own risk.:eek:
roll for wedgie:D
1) slash wedgie
2) permanent wedgie
3) propeller wedgie
4) slash wedgie with underwear on backwards
5) permanent wedgie with underwear on backwards
6) propeller wedgie with underwear on backwards
roll for exercise :D
1) 50 push ups
2) 50 sit ups (if you got a properer wedgie have fun letting whatever you used dig in to your back):(
3) 50 pull ups
4) 100 squats
5) 100 jumping jacks
6) you can choose from above
when your done
1) 25 sit ups (roll again)
2) 25 pull ups (roll again)
3) 25 push ups (roll again)
4) 50 jumping jacks (roll again)
5) 50 squat's (roll again)
6) pick one from above then remove wedgie
if you can't do something roll again
if this gos on for more then 5 terns go to the oww I'm in pain section
oww I'm in pain
1) 15 pull (ups then your done)
2) 25 jumping jacks (ups then your done)
3) 15 sit ups (ups then your done)
4) 25 squats (ups then your done)
5) 15 push ups (ups then your done)
6) good job your done
this doesn't have to be done all at once but you cant remove the wedgie till done if you fail go to punishment
punishment
1) lick toilet (full tongue)
2) wright "I'm out of shape 50 times"
3) sleep in a wedgie
4) take a golden shower
5) say "I'm a failure" and spank your self 30 times with a ruler
6) don't go to the bathroom for the next dice roll # of hours (if must piss yourself)
I hope you got a good work out you should do this more to get in better shape.

atownesq
09-12-2012, 09:20 PM
I first rolled a 6, so I changed into white briefs, put them on backwards, and did a propeller wedgie with about 10 turns.

Next I rolled a 1, so 50 push ups, not too bad, had to stop and 30 and 45 to rest.

Then I rolled a 3, so 25 more pushups, my arms were really hurting by now.

I then rolled a 2, so 25 pull ups, but I don't have a pull up bar so i rolled again.

4, so 50 jumping jacks...I normally run about 3 miles per day, so this wasn't too bad.

5. 50 squats, I already have bad knees, and this was really difficult, the wedgie dug in deeper with every squat. I had to stop after 20 and do 10 at a time.

4, 50 more jumping jacks. My legs were already sore from the squats, but this wasn't as bad, the last 10 were hard and I was covered in sweat and out of breath at that point.

3. 25 more pushups...I actually got through these pretty quickly, but was really struggling at this point.

5, another 50 squats...I made it through 15 and couldn't take any more, so I rolled for a punishment.

1. Lick toilet...could have been worse i guess, so I licked the rim of the toilet all the way around. It was nasty, but I tasted more cleaning chemicals than anything else.

Since I couldn't do the pull ups I decided to roll again for another punishment and got a 5, so with the wedgie still in I spanked each ass cheek 15 times with a ruler saying "I'm a failure." My cheeks were red and sore, but not as bad as my crack after having the wedgie for that long.

wedgieme1
09-13-2012, 01:15 PM
Thank you atowesq, for trying and for the great report. good job, even if you did fail, but just so you know the second punishment was unnecessary. I know not everyone has a pull up bar. I should change that in the dare anyway, about how long did it take you to do the dare?

atownesq
09-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Thank you atowesq, for trying and for the great report. good job, even if you did fail, but just so you know the second punishment was unnecessary. I know not everyone has a pull up bar. I should change that in the dare anyway, about how long did it take you to do the dare?
About 45 minutes total, I think.

Cruton
09-30-2012, 04:57 AM
i was given this order/dare (i word it this way, because in my mind any dare by a Female is the same as an order) by Wedgieme. my first roll was for permanent wedgie with underwear on backwards. i needed to research what the heck that was. Once if figured that out it took me a while to decide which underwear to use. i try to only wear panties, and they are very special to me, as most have been given to me by a Female over the years, and i knew that this was going to stretch out my panties to the point of ruin. also most of my panties are flimsy and would not hold up to the stress of this dare. Finally I found a older pair given to me by a Woman who owned me, years ago. She had given me lots so i guess one would have to be the sacrifice. I put them on backwards and pulled them up tight. i could almost get my shoulders through the leg holes but not quite. i then used the belts from my robes to tie through the leg holes and produce the permanent wedgie. (At this point i had to edge. Wedgieme had added to the dare that i had to edge between each roll of the dice.) This was easier than i thought because i have been not been allowed to cum for over a week now, due to an order so given to me by a superior Woman. My next roll produced 50 situps. so i obtained a towel and placed it down on the floor. i hooked my toes under the edge of my exercise machine and started counting. i found that situps were much easier when i was a kid. i finally completed 50 but the last ones were very difficult. the wedgie was not so bad, as trying to do 50 situps. i work out fairly regular, but have not done situps in a long long time. 50 situps down,time to edge. the edging at this point takes less than a few minutes. my arousal level is heightened because i am in the midst of completing an order/dare given me by a Female, which makes horny in and of itself. next i had to do 50 jumping jacks. i found this to be way more painful that the situps. this time it was not the physical challenge but the pain. to my surprise my panties were able to go further up!!! i would never have guessed that. 50 jumping jacks down and time to edge. now i have to be careful that i don't go too far with my edging. getting this close to completing an order/dare given to me by a Female along with my week plus in orgasm denial is about to push me over the edge. my last roll was for 25 more jumping jacks. physically no problem. wedgie wise it still hurt, fairly bad. but i figured She wanted me in pain, and being in any state that a Female wants me in, gives me extra motivation. after the last 25 were done, it was time for one more edge. This was very quickly attained, probably less than one minute i am afraid. then off with the panties, which i almost cried when i saw how out of shape they were stretched. then i proceeded to share the results here, in conforming with the last part of the order/dare given to me.

Faskwa
09-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Alright so for the first roll I got a slash wedgie. So I got my green boxers since they are the only ones that could stretch that far up and I have to use my belt.
Then I rolled a 6 so I just chose to do 50 pushups since I can do that easy. When I got down to the position I felt the wedgie tighten.
After that I rolled a 5, 4, 3, 5, 2, and then finally a six. By the time I got to the pull ups my arms were really tired from the push ups. So I had to take a break in the wedgie until I thought I could do 25 pull ups. So I gave myself five minutes, then did the pull ups. Then I chose to do 50 jumping jacks to finish it off since they're easy, but I hadn't thought about the wedgie. So every jumping jack made the wedgie tighter. =/

I'm in good shape so this wasn't very hard, just very painful. Lol =P

Cruton
10-02-2012, 03:34 AM
Here i go again. being a big dummy i screwed up the first time and did not do this correctly. out of respect for Wedgieme1 i was instructed to do it again, and to do it correctly this time. i took notes, so i think i got it right this time.

Due to this time being a do over some extra criteria was set. 1. i had to do the reverse slash wedgie. Once again i was off to the internet to find out what exactly is a reverse slash wedgie. Upon gaining this knowledge i was ready to begin. i decided to do this this morning, and chose the same panties i wore last time. a flowered print pattern, silky, "full" cut pattern, i believe was obtained from Lane Bryant. i also chose my trusty bath robe belt to tie it off with. i made sure that i pulled the panties up extra tight. i pulled until i thought they might tear, then i pulled just a little bit more. initially the most painful part was the way the belt rubbed my shoulder, after i had tied off the wedgie.

in addition to having my wedgie chose for me i needed to start of with 30 toe touches. those hurt my ass hole more than i would have imagined. man did those panties manage to pull up even tighter.

for my first roll i rolled a 2: i literally cursed under my breath at this one, the same stupid 50 sit ups i got last time. the pain from the wedgie increased as i lowered my self to the floor and got into the proper position. the part i feared the most, and which still proved the most difficult, was actually doing 50 situps, i always get so tired by about 40, the last 10 i am shaking and panting and barely getting them done.

next additional step was i had to do 15 more toe touches. i was so glad to get to stand up, but once again these caused the panties to pull in every more tightly, who would have thought they could go any tighter.

my next roll was a 5. 50 squats. these started off easy enough, by legs soon tired. 50 was a struggle, but the pull was nothing compared to what i had been through. it was just getting up and down 50 times. by about 30 i started to feel some pain in my left knee, but there was no way i was going to stop now. plus it was just my own weight i was going up and down with, jease, i needed to not be such a baby (at least at this moment).

after the 50 squats it was my 15 toe touches time. it was nice to move in a new direction, but still shocked by the continued increase is pain on my asshole. there was no where for these dang panties to go, but they put up a valiant try.

my next roll was 6. really a 6. i read and re-read the rules, and i do believe i lucked out. a 6 meant i could chose one more and then i was almost done. so i chose the 50 jumping jacks. i had done those last time and knew they would be easy. but i had not taken into account how tired my legs were. i felt like i was trying to do jumping jacks using spaghetti noodles for legs, and wet ones at that. the other little surprise was the way the jumping jacks caused my dick to flop around and rub against the inside of the panties. i have been on cum denial for over a week (and still have 6 days to go, blah), and so i am easily aroused right now. i had to be careful to not let things get too excited down there, but the stimulation was an added bonus and helped me get the 50 done.

one last addition, upon completion i had to do 40 more toe touches. it was nice to rest my legs, but once again my ass payed the price. not too bad, and knowing the end was in site i pushed through.

so the panties are now off, and i sit here typing this report, still catching my breath, and happy, because i believe that this time i finally got it right.

Kyle Robert Kerr
11-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Ok to start I had to put on sissy nikers as part of anouth dare then I roled a 6 which was a sore wedige I used my brused and raped round tight as it could go then roled a 3 which was pull up but I could not do so I then roled and got 6 which ment I go to pick so I went for push ups and did 50 then an extra 50 for my owner then I roled a 1 which was hard to do push ups so I left them to the end but made it 200 with the wedige still in but no bursh then I got 4 so 50 jumping jacks add 50 more for owner so 100 in all then I roled a 5 so 50 squats add 50 for owner so 100 then I roled a 6 so it finshed after I pick one more I went for more sit-ups so 200 more by this time my ass was sore and was glad it was over but had fun at the same time :D

Fun dare owner thank you he he and any one who try it I dare you to add 59 to every one make it a bit more harder for your self he he

wedgieworkout
11-14-2012, 01:02 PM
For my wedgie, I got permanent with underwear on backwards.
For the first exercise, I got 100 jumping jacks. Did it easily.
For the second, I first had to 25 sit ups, and then I rolled again.
I got 25 push ups, and I rolled again.
I then did 50 squats, and rolled again. My butt had finally started hurting.
I got 50 squats again, and rolled.
I got 50 jumping jacks, and finally rolled a six after that, so I was done with that section.
I went on to the next section and got 25 squats. At the 24 mark, I got tired and couldn't do it. I cursed my luck.
For my punishment, I had to spank each cheek 30 times, and after each time, said I'm a failure. I then realized I only had to do 30 overall.

Cruton
11-14-2012, 08:26 PM
this is one of the best dares ever!!!!!!

wedgieworkout
11-15-2012, 05:33 PM
This was fun, you should make more.