PDA

View Full Version : What type of book would you write?

The Game Master
09-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Hmmm I'm interested. If you had the ability/opportunity/time/etc. to write a book.

Would you write a non-fiction book or a fiction book? And what would it be about?

I will start: My book would be fiction and it would be some type of mystery novel.

Piggboyg
09-08-2012, 07:07 PM
A play exploring the themes of absurdism as detailed by Albert Camus.

Fark
09-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Its my dream to become a writer, I would write a fiction and it would be a fantasy with dragons and magic crap lol

submissive_katie
09-09-2012, 02:20 AM
I would love to write a romantic novel with erotic overtunes ;)

enlargener
09-09-2012, 04:50 AM
I'd love to write a mixed short stories collection that apparently have nothing to do with each other but are actually connected in some weird way that I still have to think through.
Have you written anything? Do you have it on your computer? If you do, you could share it here... Just a suggestion.

drivetosurvive
09-09-2012, 05:16 AM
i'd write about about a government conspiracy or a war book.

Hunterman36
09-09-2012, 08:44 AM
The story of a hero. I am currently working on it.

The Game Master
09-10-2012, 05:00 PM
I'd love to write a mixed short stories collection that apparently have nothing to do with each other but are actually connected in some weird way that I still have to think through.
Have you written anything? Do you have it on your computer? If you do, you could share it here... Just a suggestion.

I've written some short things which I no longer have anymore, other than that everything else is too long to share unfortunately. Perhaps I may write something to share here in the future though :D

submissive098
09-10-2012, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=The Game Master;777984]I've written some short things which I no longer have anymore, other than that everything else is too long to share unfortunately.

Blogs are most excellent for long stories. You can do a post a chapter! or however you choose to do it

DarkAndEvil
09-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Either a terrible thriller, or a book with no point....

firelord812
09-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Either romance cause I'm a romantic.
Or a cool adventure/mystery

naked_lego
09-10-2012, 09:23 PM
If I were to write a novel it would be about vampires, werewolfs, faries, demens, and pretty much that mythical creatures and stuff. :)

Dareholic
09-21-2012, 12:05 PM
A horror book. :eek:

nude.for.life
09-21-2012, 03:07 PM
I would write about my adventures as a nudist http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=119022

IceMaiden
09-21-2012, 03:10 PM
This girl already has a completed novel she is currently attempting to get published. It's a thriller/horror.

She's also started on an auto biography that she hopes to finish.

Lacram
10-25-2015, 05:35 AM
I used to write stories when i was younger and i'd like to write something like LOTR, GoT or Eragon. Not just because it would be awesome, but also because it would make me rich. :D

my-secret
10-25-2015, 05:48 AM
I would write a book about history. Being a historian it may actually happen since being published is kind of a thing for my kind.

react
10-25-2015, 08:24 AM
My book will be a non-fiction mystery/enygma investigation

Shadow
10-25-2015, 10:53 AM
Actually I write a vampire book. It's somewhere in between action, horror and erotic. However there is blood and my vampires are no vegetarians... So I would say it's fiction.

PlagueBringer
10-26-2015, 05:35 PM
I've been told I'm a good writer, but I never write anything more than short stories.

I am usually writing fiction stories that revolve around mystery or straight-up horror.

g629
10-26-2015, 05:37 PM
An autobiography might be neat but my life is pretty boring. I'd like to write short stories though.

gpguy
10-26-2015, 09:27 PM
I would be fiction but it would borrow from my life experiences, like they say write what you know.

rhode64
10-28-2015, 04:18 AM
My book would have to be about my life as I feel I had a fairly privileged life as a child and teen and how my life changed when I came to live in the uk .A lot of people I know have suggested this but to be honest I wouldn't know how to do it so would need help from someone who could put my experiences into writing .

Kisune Karnon
10-28-2015, 06:48 PM
Mine would be a fiction involving dragons.

ForeverAlways
11-02-2015, 06:34 PM
I've written one that I self-published. It's a romance/mystery kind of story :)

Lucie
12-17-2015, 08:24 AM
Hmmm I'm interested. If you had the ability/opportunity/time/etc. to write a book.

Would you write a non-fiction book or a fiction book? And what would it be about?

Someday in future, when I become better in english language I will write semi-fiction novel mapping kinky life of a girl from young to old. It will be based on my own life but I wouldn't like to write it 100% accurate, so I would change things here and there.

I would like this novel to shock people and show them real dark corners of girls mind, influence of internet on sexuality and maybe convince girls in not so healthy families it's ok to be kinky and according to society "not normal".

Rachie
12-17-2015, 08:44 AM
Moved from truths to authors cafe (or lounge) reason below ref truth section stickied

Please make sure to follow these guidelines when posting a truth in this section:

Truths must be questions that you would use in a game of Truth or Dare. They should reveal something secretive, embarrassing etc about the person answering them.

Asking "What is your favourite ice-cream flavour?" is not a Truth. Generally, any questions asking for simple opinions on things are not Truths. However, some, such as "What is your favourite sex position", may be.

Threads posted here that we do not consider to be Truths, but rather questions, will be moved to the Lounge.

ANSWER:
I'm not a very imaginative writer, takes so much time to think of an original plot etc.
Story would probably be based on real life with things changed around (simikar to strip poker with a twist story / sequel / aftermath)