PDA

View Full Version : 26/M/Master seeks Slave (very strict)

YouObeyMe
05-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Hiya, I just found your website here. Have been searching for a proper master/slave for quite some time now. I hope I'll be succesfull here at getdare.com
Well let me say a bit about myself. I am a 26 year old Master and currently looking for an suitable online slave.
Age doesn't matter as long as the slave reached the legal age of 21 as I expect pics as a proof of all tasks I would give you.
Gender doesn't matter for me.
What awaits you as my slave? You should know that I am very strict and expect total obedience. You'll have to do what I order you if you want or not. You should be clear with you before you apply as a slave.

I don't want any players but serious slaves that are interested in a long-term relationship. I hate it when the slaves disappears just after 1 day without even giving a notice. I don't wanna waste my time.

I am a big fan of risky public tasks. Wether you're a beginner or experiences doesnt matter. I will start slowly at all tasks anyway and move on to harder things later. Aside of public there will be crossdressing for the males as well as a lot of pain,humiliation,messy stuff. And I want to experiment with watersports and scat.

A DIGITAL CAMERA IS A MUST!

If you think you'll match my slave profile apply by pm and give your yahoo id as well as your e-mail address.I also expect some information about you in your application.

Already waiting for my new slaves to train.

Talk soon,
YouObeyMe

10TimeZ
05-23-2008, 03:00 PM
Well, can we talk this over PM's if you wish for a slave.

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry for this post because I'm 15 & can't read rules