PDA

View Full Version : Self discipline - a start

selfgirl44
09-04-2012, 06:11 AM
Hi all,

So having joined this site and got involved I got freaked and left for a while. I'm back now with bit more of an idea of where I want to head.

I'm not sure still if I'm sub or Dom, I think I might be both. Anyway I'm going to focus on self-driven discipline and training at this point. That isn't to say I wont be taking tasks from others, just the responsibility will lie with me.

I'm going to start by determining some base rules I'll operate on and I'll go from their, adding rules etc as I progress. The aim being to develop my self control and to stop my pussy doing all the talking.

Anyway, I'll post more here as I decide on the rules I am going to implement.

Selfgirl

selfgirl44
09-04-2012, 06:56 AM
I've decided to articulate my goals first, so that I make sure the rules I choose are in line with my goals.

1. I want to prepare myself with self control so that when/if I enter a relationship as a sub I will be prepared to serve my master as a good slave.

2. I want to prepare myself with good manners and 'finishing' so I can serve well.
3. I want to train myself in all things sexual so that I can please my future master.
4. I want to learn to put others' needs before my own

I will continue to add to these as I go. The first rules I am implementing are:

1. I will always sleep naked as a good slut should. (this may get super awkward as sometimes my youngest sister comes and sleeps with me if she's upset, but I'll just tell her I sleep nude cause it's more comfortable :p)

2. I will carry out "maintenance" punishment of 5 minutes wearing. Nipple clamps each day as a reminder ofmy position.

More to come....

firelord812
09-04-2012, 07:17 AM
Hey, I sent you a PM. Hope to hear from you.

CalmInControl
09-04-2012, 11:07 PM
Anyway, I'll post more here as I decide on the rules I am going to implement.

Sounds like this might be better suited to a series of blog posts than a forum thread perhaps?

hannah94
12-21-2012, 02:20 AM
Does anyone know if self girl ever wrote any more? It's quite interesting...