PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

defcon101
09-01-2012, 09:29 PM
EDIT: Decided to rewrite my ad and hopefully make it better and give a good explanation.

Hello Everyone

I am a 23 year old from the US. I am your average guy for the most part but with a dark kinky side. I am a submissive male who has been actively learning as much as I can about D/s relationships to try and prepare myself for taking the next step of having a real relationship. I am taking it slow because I am shy so I am trying to start online first and take it easy. I have tried several times and nothing seems to gel. Maybe this time around some magic will happen.

About Me

As I previously said I am a pretty average guy. I am going to school and working and having fun doing so. Hopefully I will graduate this year. I love music and want to be involved with it for a living. I am also an avid sports fan and watch tons of football. I am a huge science nerd who loves most of all reading about the universe. I like to think I have a good mixture of all stereotypes in me so I can fit in almost anywhere.

What I Am Looking For

This is a loaded topic, especially from the submissive point of view because while both parties have to compromise and work together to make it work, I am still the submissive. In other words while I still have what would be my ideal condition (I think everyone does this) I realize that that just won't be the case. I am a realist so this doesn't bother me.

I would like to hopefully find a Mistress that will take it slow and easy with me. I know this can be a painful process but I would hope to get to actually know someone before jumping right into sending pictures and videos on a whim. I understand that online relationships are hard to maintain especially without using a webcam or at least pictures but taking it easy I think would be better.

Also because I am still fairly new to this and haven't had too many experiences I am going to struggle at times and I hope you can realize that. I will have my down falls of times where I check out and get scared but I know I want this and will work hard to do so to make it happen.

I am finally coming to terms that I love to please and serve others and not just in this portion of my life. It carries over to my job and my friends. I go out of my way to do a good job and be a good friend and that is how I have always been and helping others and being as friendly as possible comes naturally. This must come as no surprise that my personal life is starting to go along the same way.

Likes & Dislikes

As far as likes and dislikes I go I am still not 100% sure on what my likes are because some I haven't actually experienced. I might have an inclination to what I like but won't know until I give some things a try. Some of those things might be:

Pain
CBT
Humiliation
T&D
Chastity/Orgasm Control
Anal/Pegging

When it comes to dislikes this is going to be a strict list. There are some things like that might be on the previous list that I might come to find out I am not fond of but would be alright to push those limits sometimes. This list is one I would not like to be pushed and hope that it is respected.

Blood
Scat
Public
Needles/Extreme Pain

Contact Information

To contact me obviously you can send me a message here on getdare. That would probably be the best thing to do or you can reply here in the thread and we can go from there. I normally give out my email but I have decided to start holding that back as well as my yahoo for some privacy.

Well that is about it and I hope that this ad comes across as honest and genuine and I look forward to hearing some responses. Thank you for taking the time to read it.

defcon101
09-02-2012, 10:59 PM
Bump because I completely rewrote the post.