PDA

View Full Version : sibling dare

COOLCHICK101
02-16-2007, 05:04 PM
here are some sibling dares. do them while they are IN their room.

level one: put on a white shirt and white shorts that and casually walk into your sibling's room and hang there fo a while.

level two: get into undergarments and run into their room and touch a wall. then run out

level three: get nude go into their room and sit on their bed for 1 minute but say nothing.

level four: get nude go into their room and have a conversation with them for at least 4-5 minutes.

level five: get nude and enter their room. walk over to them in a sexy strut and sit on their lap facing them. stay there until they push you off then stay in their room for as long as they are.

have fun and let me know what you think or share your story.

Shawn
02-16-2007, 05:41 PM
I'll give it a shot with my step-sister :)

Musty 21
02-22-2007, 08:52 PM
i did lvl 3 and my sister freaked out lol:eek:

Glutgod
03-22-2007, 02:28 PM
Levle 2 was all I did.

bartman
05-31-2007, 07:59 AM
I will try that with my 22 year old sister today

bartman
05-31-2007, 09:27 AM
i did it and she spanked me

Big_Joe
05-31-2007, 10:14 AM
i wud love to try these if i had siblings! gd dares ;)

misskellykelly
06-01-2007, 02:04 PM
hehe sundz fun<3 i wuld deff try theze

Soraslight
06-01-2007, 04:02 PM
English please kelly lol, and nice ideas, i didn't dare do it on my brother but when i was at a mates how i did it with his sister. Level 3 and i don't think she saw me as she was in the toilet then, who thinks i should go again?

HypoMonkey
06-02-2007, 01:22 PM
here are some sibling dares. do them while they are IN their room.

level one: put on a white shirt and white shorts that and casually walk into your sibling's room and hang there fo a while.

level two: get into undergarments and run into their room and touch a wall. then run out

level three: get nude go into their room and sit on their bed for 1 minute but say nothing.

level four: get nude go into their room and have a conversation with them for at least 4-5 minutes.

level five: get nude and enter their room. walk over to them in a sexy strut and sit on their lap facing them. stay there until they push you off then stay in their room for as long as they are.

have fun and let me know what you think or share your story.

I'm a 13 year old male.
I was dared by a friend to do every level but with different people, (Some not my siblings) here is how it went.
Level 1 - Did this to my 6 year old brother.
Level 2 - I did my 6 year old brother again but he was asleep
Level 3 - My 12 year old sister and her 14 year old friend was there.
Level 4 - I did this with my best friend he got naked to.
Level 5 - My friend said i had to do this to my 23 year old male cousin. He stayed round and in the morning I got naked went down to his room and sat facing him on his lap. He found it funny and pushed me off tied me to his bed and painted bras and panties on me. Imbarrasing

2doctor
06-10-2007, 12:01 AM
nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!