PDA

View Full Version : Underwear Cocoon

05-22-2008, 05:13 PM
I just thought this one up.

Roll one normal 6-sided dice.
1,2: 1 die (easy)
3,4: 2 dice (medium)
5,6: 3 dice (hard)

Roll that many dice. This is the number of days to play.

Roll another die for the type of underwear:
1: normal
2: opposite sex
3: too tight
4: opposite sex, too tight
5: too big
6: normal

You must wear the underwear for a day, then put one more pair of underwear on top each morning (roll the type each day). You can't wash the underwear except in your own pee and must keep them in order first to last from the inside.

-----Please comment on this as it is my first dice dare-----

<EDIT May 23 01:34>
If you want messy add this roll each day when you add underwear. Put this inside the outermost layer. {innermost for really messy}
1: butter
2: jam/marmalade/jelly
3: pancake syrup
4: an egg
5: mayonnaise
6: mustard
</EDIT>

garbonzo222
05-22-2008, 06:21 PM
i think this is a good underwear dare....i never thought about wearing more than one pair and letting them get all gross (plus rep)

Lorna
05-22-2008, 11:17 PM
this is a good dare. i got the hard level for the first roll so i had to roll 3 dice. i counted 'em up and i got 8 days to wear the underwear and i got normal underwear for the third part. i think more could be added to this dare though, if you're interested in messy stuff. you could have an extra part where you have to add something gross to each new pair of underwear you put on, like peanut butter or jam. just a thought. great dare though :)

outeq9
05-23-2008, 05:49 PM
This is very creative. I am starting this right now and I have to put on 2 pairs every day for 3 days. Right now, I have 1 tight thong and 1 tight panty (from my 8year old sister)

Lorna
05-23-2008, 11:24 PM
you added the messy part :)

great dare

dared to perfection
05-24-2008, 03:35 AM
i'm plussing rep for taking suggestions !!

Officelover
05-24-2008, 06:20 AM
This is good, but you could make it a little more disgusting.

legoguy314
05-27-2008, 01:38 AM
i will attempt to make this messier
(you keep everything from previous days you just add to it)
(in order from outerrmost to innermost)
1st day-choc syrup
2nd day-mustard, apple sauce
3rd day-reg. syrup,pudding,whip cream
4th day-peanut butter, jam, butter, 2 egg yolks
5th day-mayonoise, taco sauce, ranch dressing, cottage cheese, mashed peas
6th day-soak underwear in tiolet water before putting it on,yoghurt, shaving cream,canned corn,sphaghetti, maccaroni

wow that is alot of food
what i am going to do is put on 6 panties put the food in each one and then wedgie and well go from there
this should be so fun!!
ill try to take pics so if yur interested pm me

Wedgie lover
08-27-2010, 05:57 AM
m now done and about to take off my 14 pairs of underwear. Nice dare

:D:D

AR-9
09-15-2010, 05:12 AM
This is very creative. I am starting this right now and I have to put on 2 pairs every day for 3 days. Right now, I have 1 tight thong and 1 tight panty (from my 8year old sister)

Your 8 year old sister? Those must be like a size 5-6 that must be extremely constricting. I wonder how it would feel to have to wear 6-7 layers of size 5-8 little girls panties for days at a time. Must be extremely crushing on your package.

Anyone got multiple layers of extremely tight panties? How does it feel to have to wear them all day?