PDA

View Full Version : 49/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

OldMaster
09-01-2012, 12:13 PM
49/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

I am actually 45 and not 49.

To start off:It doesnt matter if you are male or female and you must be 18 or older.
You must be serious about this and not a one-timer that just leaves after the first meeting.
On top if you are married or in a relationship I will expect you to work on getting your partner/wife/husband involved at some point. If you dont want that please dont apply as well because then my training wont be able to be done succesfully.

I dont mind wether you are a total newbie or have some experience already.
To be true: Beginners are really welcomed.

I will give you tasks involving:Pain,crossdressing(for the males only),humiliation and degradation in private as well as in public. In detail this means there will definitely be things where you will be in contact with strangers and totally humiliated or embarassed in front of them.Its not a problem if you are shy if you are willing to work on it.,exhibitionism,messy stuff,watersports and maybe a little scat.One other thing you will slowly be trained in is forced-bi.

I will try to train you to your very hard limits in every point and I expect that you are ready and willing for such a training. You must know that you will suffer a lot as my slave.
You must have a digi cam as I expect picture proof of every task that is done.

Thats it. Send your applications to me by pm here and tell me about yourself in the pm.Give me your your mail address and I will contact you when I think you are a suitable slave.

Hope to get some nice answer.
OldMaster