PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (no limits)

itachi
09-01-2012, 10:58 AM
closed, i have found narrowed it down, and will pick shortly.

PKdrummer
09-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Name: Phil

Sexuality: Male

Height: 5ft

Weight: 115lb

Fetishes you would like to explore (if any): Not sure yet.

exhibition online
light pain
giving control

DISLIKES:
not sure haven't explored much

LIMITS:
blood/permeant damage
getting caught
scat (poo/pee)
incest
beastility

- What toys do you have to play with? (if any)
* a few chains, locks, clothespins

- On a scale of 1 to 10, how adventurous would you say you are with trying new things? * 8-9

- Can you spend some money on items you might need?(not a big deal if you cant) *possibly

- Do you have a webcam and/or digital camera?
*yes both

-Do you have access to female clothes, if so, how many? (large, medium, or small amount)
* yes, medium amount

- Anything else I might need to know?
* webcam seems to only work on skype

nolimits12398
09-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Name: Cody

Sexuality: Male

Height: 5'9

Weight: 185

Fetishes you would like to explore (if any): I am not sure about what I would like to explore. I am very open to trying new things and love trying new experiences.

Anal
Mild cbt
TPE

DISLIKES:
I would say enemas, moderate-extreme

Limits: scat, family, other people, extreme pain, blood, illegal, and permanent damage

Inflatable vibrating butt plug, medium sized plug, nipple clamps, I will be buying breat forms, 8" dildo

- On a scale of 1 to 10, how adventurous would you say you are with trying new things? 10

- Can you spend some money on items you might need?(not a big deal if you cant) absolutely, I need to monitor though how much I spend.

Yes I own both

-Do you have access to female clothes, if so, how many? (large, medium, or small amount)
yes small amount right now, including a small beginners bra, sports bra, things, corset, and panties

I will be going back to college the 26th of September. There I have my own room and all the privacy I need. Until then I am living at home with my parents

Subslut33
09-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Name: Brandon

Sexuality: Male bi-curious

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 250 lbs

Fetishes you would like to explore (if any): I know people say it all the time but I'm really open to try just about anything once. How do I know if I like or dislike something unless I try it.

LIKES: Cbt, Slight-Moderate Pain, Edging, Bondage, Humiliation, Pee, Diapers, Anal, Pics/Webcam, Crossdressing, Semi-Public, Orgasm Control/Denial, Feminization, Chastity, the list goes on.

DISLIKES: Extreme Pain, Full Public

LIMITS: Family and Friends, Permanant Harm, Illegal, Blood, Scat, Animals.

- What toys do you have to play with? (if any) Butt plug, Dildo, cb-6000 chastity device, household items.

- On a scale of 1 to 10, how adventurous would you say you are with trying new things? 10

- Can you spend some money on items you might need?(not a big deal if you cant) Money is tight at the moment but I could buy things from time to time if needed.

- Do you have a webcam and/or digital camera? Yes I have both.

-Do you have access to female clothes, if so, how many? (large, medium, or small amount) I have access to some yes I would say its a small-medium amount.

- Anything else I might need to know? Only I am ready to put in 200% effort to try to entertain and please you.

FrenchPlayer
09-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Hello there ... Interesting ad, I must apply, and pray for the best :)

Name: Nicolas
Sexuality: Straight 100%
Height*: 1m82
Weight*: 92 kg
Fetishes you would like to explore (if any): I never really tried crossdressing ... I think I would like to discover that ! I would like to go deeper on hidden public too..

*I will not judge anyone based on what they look like

(Be as specific as possible with Likes, Dislikes and Limits)
LIKES: losing control, and obey. I don't really list favorite activities, since it's the lack of choice that arouse me, not the activity itself. So, it can be what you want, except ..

DISLIKES: drinking pee, CBT, long dares

LIMITS: anything too extreme (anal, pain, denial, anything ....), public, poo, friends or family, animals ... Drinking my cum too.

- What toys do you have to play with? (if any) A dildo, nipple clamps, a diaper, a boxer with pins (see pics on my profile), a cockring, inflatable plug ...
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how adventurous would you say you are with trying new things? 8
- Can you spend some money on items you might need?(not a big deal if you cant) I have a good income, so yes, but I need to save for a flat, so not too much
- Do you have a webcam and/or digital camera? Sure
-Do you have access to female clothes, if so, how many? (large, medium, or small amount) : only the one I buy
- Anything else I might need to know? I live alone, in a big city. Pleaaaaase try me :)

mkcd
09-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Name: James/Hayley
Sexuality: straight(ish)
Height*: 5ft 7
Weight*: 11 sfone
Fetishes you would like to explore (if any): open to most, keen to explore more public within certain confines. More anal training also needed

LIKES: cross dressing, pain, humiliation, nipple torture, cbt, anal, tasks, masterbation/orgasam control/instruction/denial, semi public, verbal abuse, bondage

DISLIKES: pee but with potential to explore

LIMITS: family, friends, permanant, illegal, scat,

- What toys do you have to play with? (if any) 2 vibes 5 ins and 7 ins, nipple clamps, chastity cage (with lock), candle wax and other house hold items
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how adventurous would you say you are with trying new things? 9
- Can you spend some money on items you might need?(not a big deal if you cant) yes within reason this is fine
- Do you have a webcam and/or digital camera? yes both
-Do you have access to female clothes, if so, how many? (large, medium, or small amount) large including some mini dressers and 2 x wigs

I am very open minded and have most IM services. I am into most things and always keen to please, I adore feminisation and can be refferd to as Hayley if you prefer. Willing and genuine and looking for real genuine long term play

Thank you for your consideration Miss

James/Hayley

YarnCat
09-01-2012, 03:17 PM
Hi there, Haley.

So, I'll get the actual application part out of the way first:

Name: Shannon
Sexuality: Pleasantly Pansexual (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansexuality)
Height*: 5 feet, ten inches approximately.
Weight*: I haven't weighed myself in forever. I'm not tiny, between 200 and 250 pounds. But I wear it well, and I'm losing weight in college.
Fetishes you would like to explore (if any):

I'm open to pretty much anything. Like you, I am interested in diapers. Hidden public is something I've not tried, but I'm interested in. Anal is something I'm always interested in. I like giving up control. I'm curious as to how that would manifest. I also have a friend or two who may be willing to participate in some levels.

I'm open to really anything, as long as I'm being made to do it. As I said before, I do like diapers as well as the hidden public and anal bits. I also like wedgies, some pain, hypnosis, bully-style punishments, occasional watersports, risky games (Such as a deadly game of chess, where every piece I lose is another bit extra I have to do in something embarassing), and friendship. Friendship is important to me (like you!). I don't want to just log on and go on cam. I want to have a relationship.

DISLIKES:

I'm not fond of poo, though it's mostly not a limit (eating it is a limit).

LIMITS:
Masculinization*, trans-insults (playful or not), eating poo, life ruination, severe public

I've got a rather large plug, many diapers, a bullet vibrator, a flogger, a gag, probably some other things that aren't coming to mind.

- On a scale of 1 to 10, how adventurous would you say you are with trying new things?

9. I'm almost always willing to try new things.

- Can you spend some money on items you might need?(not a big deal if you cant)

I can spend /some/ money. I am a college student, so I don't have hundreds of dollars. A little bit is fine, though.

I have both.

I'll explain this.

Yes!

I am a transgender female (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_woman). This means I was born with male genitalia, but I have a female mind. I have been living full-time as a female for a little over a year now, and I haven't looked back since. I have had no physical alterations done, but I pass very well and I will be going on hormones soon (exciting!)

That said, all of my clothes are female. I don't own any male clothing sans a few shirts, maybe. I would be willing to crossdress and explore 'maleness' in private with you, if you really wanted, but never in public.

I have several years of experience in being a submissive or a slave. I know what I like, and I also know how to please. I'm bubbly. I like to know my owner on more than just an slave/Mistress level. At some point, I'd be interested in calling you or texting you maybe. Perhaps even meeting up at some point, if possible. But there will be times where I'll want to talk to you and lean on you because I'll need it. Likewise, I'll totally be there for you if you need it too! I firmly believe that this is a relationship, not a way of masturbating.

I have an emotional need to submit. When I'm not owned, I am sad. When I'm owned, the sun seems to shine a little bit brighter.

I am openly kinky to many of my friends, and as I said earlier, they may be willing to be involved.

I am polyamorous (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyamory). I like the idea of being in a harem of slaves, provided I get to cuddle with Mistress fairly often. I would want to have physical relationships with people outside of just you and me (Particularly if you don't live anywhere near me), but I will not be looking for any other permanent dominant presences in my life. I want to be owned by one person. That doesn't mean that some of my sexy times with others won't get kinky (and, of course, we'll talk about permissions and stuff), but you will be the only one to own me.

I hope you pick me. I really need to belong to somebody and you seem pretty interesting.

Thanks,
- Shannon

EDIT: If you don't pick me, here's a free bump anyway!

big_ben
09-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Name: Ben
Sexuality: Straight
Height*: 6'4"
Weight*: 275 pounds
Fetishes you would like to explore (if any): Foot worship, shoe worship, anal. Those are the major ones but I am very open to trying new things.

LIKES: Humiliation, scolding, rules, JOI, tease and denial, forced orgasms.

DISLIKES: Pain, shavin.

LIMITS: Blood, scat, piss, permanent, illegal.

Please excuse the short list in each if the above categories. I haven't found a Domme that has been willing to train me and I wanted to include things that I had persoonally tried instead of just conjecture. I did this because things, mainly opinions, can try once something is tried.

- What toys do you have to play with? (if any) [/b] Nine but I have the ability to buy some [/b]
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how adventurous would you say you are with trying new things? 6
- Can you spend some money on items you might need?(not a big deal if you cant) As long as not too terribly expensive, yes.
- Do you have a webcam and/or digital camera? Both.
-Do you have access to female clothes, if so, how many? (large, medium, or small amount) I have none of my own (I live alone) but as with the toys I am open to ordering some as the need arises.
- Anything else I might need to know? I am very eager to try all this out and hope that this ad is satisfactory to at least pique your interest. I know I was short in some parts due to lack of experience but I would love to try new things under the watchful eye of a female domme.

Thank you for taking the time to read this application.

Dareboy22
09-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Name: Matt
Sexuality: straight
Height*: 5' 10"
Weight*: 165
Fetishes you would like to explore (if any): Foot worship, humiliation, cbt, dress, consensual blackmail/ forced online public.

LIKES: Humiliation, pain, feet, bondage, cum play, watersports, forced situations of dislikes

DISLIKES: Pee drinking, extreme pain, anal.

LIMITS: Family blatant public, illegal, social suicide

I have 2 chastity devices, one metal not very secure but tight and fun for sessions and 1 cb-6000 for long term chastity training as well as anal plug and harness for secure wearing under clothes. I also have plenty of house hold items such as icy hot, string, and clothes pins

- On a scale of 1 to 10, how adventurous would you say you are with trying new things?
10, I've done some things I'm pretty ashamed of looking back. I'd rather not say in public...

- Can you spend some money on items you might need?(not a big deal if you can't)

Of course more fun for me and you!

Yes both and i have txting for pic messages as well!

I have female friend plus I have bought plenty online before. I love xdressing

I pm'd you pictures :)

Subguyni
09-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Name: Marc
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height*: 6foot
Weight*: 170 lbs
Fetishes you would like to explore (if any): Humiliation from the public

Likes range from humiliation, degradation, feminisation, Anal, domestic servitude, pleasing women. Pain.

DISLIKES:
Anything permanent, anything that could make me lose my job, scat and family stuff.

LIMITS:
My dislikes cover my Limits, I consider myself open minded regarding life and as long as those dislikes are held too i don't see anything else that would cause me too name any more limits. As things may arise that I couldn't have foreseen I may add to this but as it stands those are my limits.

Dildo/Strap on and lots of household goods.
10 - Will try anything once, if i like it ill do it again.
- Can you spend some money on items you might need?(not a big deal if you cant)
Yes, no problem there.
I have a webcam and a good digital camera.
Large - Have many of my own female clothes and lots of access to more female clothing, and will buy if needed a certain type.

I'm an actual Sub IRL. I have been on the scene for over 2 years. Recently due to work I have been unable to travel to Mistress' that I have served in the past and they have since moved on. Activities with them included Maid outfits and cleaning their house from top to bottom, doing the washing, making their meals and cleaning up after. Serving their guests when they arrive at the house and serve their needs while they remain a quest. I also show my gratitude to them by buying them gifts to show my appreciation for their time and effort with me.

If you would a very detailed description of me and possible references from those Mistress (all of whom have offered to give references to future Mistress') as well as a full list of my fetishes and to see that I am 100% genuine please check my fetlife profile on,

https://fetlife.com/users/1451843

This has all my info regarding my Submissive side.

Thank you for your consideration, please see profile for pictures.

YarnCat
09-02-2012, 12:50 AM
Pretty please make an announcement that someone has been chosen, so everyone else knows to keep looking? <3