PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (like pain)

mikeyw2020
08-31-2012, 05:58 PM
28/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (like pain)

I am looking for a slave, that is open to humiliation and pain play, it would help to be ok with some visual form of communication but that is not required. I tend to like small breast humiliation, so small breast are a plus. I also like to have a slave play games of chance, or even compete with other slaves, to earn pleasure, or be given pain as a punishment. I like to get creative with tasks. I want someone that knows how to say how things went not just "yes" or "I did it"

JessiBear
08-31-2012, 08:00 PM
Im looking to be a nipple slave i dont not have a camera or webcam and sometimes internet is limited

mikeyw2020
09-23-2012, 07:17 PM
I am still searching for a slave, and look forward to hearing from someone that is interested.

mikeyw2020
09-24-2012, 11:56 AM
Is she helpless, to the casual observer it may seem that way. Her trembles seem to be that of fear, her lips parted, as if to form a scream, her fingers clenched tight to her palms; seeming to exacerbate the strain of her lean muscles against the rope. And yet any observer would not be one of chance, only one whose eyes are both ice, and yearning that can only match hers, with a stance that is both calm and at the same time in equal parts dominating to her helplessness. And yet the truest satire of all is how little the ropes hold her here compared to her desire, how little her trembles are due to the unknown, but more to her need, how she pulls on the rope not to get away, but to be taken.
This is why her capture takes in her form. Seeing every sign her body gives, her eyes dilated and focused on him. How the light sheen of sweat is fresh on her body, even though the air is not hot, and her body not active. Her nipples erect, as her chest is pushed forward from her body, and her lower lips parted and open waiting for him. There is energy that fills the air between the two bodies so ready to be brought together, and yet in this moment as he can watch that need building in her, he takes the greatest pleasure from seeing that it is not by rope or chain that he has captured her.
With Every touch, worm fingers running along her body, holding her side, lingering on her hip, sliding between her legs, with every kiss lightly placed on her lips or neck, ever bite on her cowl or suck on her nipple. Ever time their tongs meet, or his glides on her heating skin. With every erogenous zone assaulted with careful touches, the true chains bind her more. Her head pitches back from the pleasure she cannot stop or escape, the touches that promise is not filled. Soon she may call out for more, she may plead for what her body needs, she might call out in aguish from desire.
This moment when want, desire, need, all become one, this he thinks seeing the form before him, is the perfect moment.