PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location

bryttonmp5
08-31-2012, 05:49 PM
22/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location

Hello Slaves,

I will be accepting a few slave applicants for training. Since, I know how difficult it is for slaves to be loyal and honest I will be requiring a written offering. This wont be extensive but enough to discern the 1nighter slaves from applying (or hell maybe you get your off writing it...) I'll say more about that later.

As per the forum rules you must be over the age of 18 to apply. This is as well to accommodate some legal issues.

Rules, Punishments, and Rewards

As a Master I plan on obtaining satisfaction, by making a slave worthy of calling themselves a slave. I will be strict but fair. Rules will be followed and punishments will be followed through. I will explain now a few rules/punishments that may be administered.

Rules:
1. Limits will be respected.
2. Weekly reports will be written (150+ words)
3. Proper writing/communication between slave/master
4. We will go over what it is you want to work on (school, procrastination, weight, etc...) and you will agree to the rules for accomplishing that goal.
5. There will be a weekly slave devotional (something to show your submissive nature and to remind of our established relationship)
Punishments: Listed as minor/moderate/severe*
Minor Infractions: Spanking(Proof), Corner time, Writing lines/essays, privilege restrictions.
Moderate Infractions: The above but extended.
Severe Infractions: If you value our relationship you wont let this happen. Severe Infractions all end with a 1week-indefinent suspension of contact.
Rewards:
1. Additional Privileges (you will lose the right to use/eat, drink/access/touch items) when you do well you will be allowed access.
2. Because your nasty things (touch yourself...)
3. Something you fantasize about... (because you have fantasize too we can make it happen)

My likes/dislikes/limits?

The first two don't matter.

I will not mess with illegal, family, or your reputation as well as all other limits expressed period no exceptions.

Okay, so now your all excited and hard... Great! Now you get to spend some time writing lines!

Before you submit the application to my PM box you must write 50 lines of a phrase (any phrase) to please me as a master. The longer the better! As I stated I will only be accepting a few applications to become a trial slave. After the trial I will accept as many as my schedule can fill to be trained. Don't worry too much about handwriting, but ensure its legible.

Name: (make one up if you want to be anonymous)
Weight: (Again, not to screen just for me to know you)
Height:
Sex: (male/female)
Goal(s): (because I expect to improve each slave this being what you would like to accomplish. We wont do more than I think you cant handle. List them all!)
Limits:
Lines: (please attach a photo image of the lines you wrote)

I hope to see many applications!

bryttonmp5
09-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Still seeking viable product ;)

We will be starting slow so many of the rules will not be implemented until we have met a few times.

Again, hope to see many eager slave applications.

hexen
09-01-2012, 10:20 AM
No, you arent 19. You don't age 3 years in the space of 1.

bryttonmp5
09-01-2012, 10:38 AM
You have a PM waiting for you.

RedGlobe
09-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Name: Joshua Methvin
Weight: 130lbs
Height: 5'8"
Sex: Male
Goal(s): I procrastinate a lot and put off doing a lot of things that should be done, so I'd like to improve in this area a lot. But aside from that, I want someone to take a leading master-type role in my life as well.
Likes: I'm up for a lot of things, and will try a little bit of everything more or less. But I'd put pretty much the standard likes here, but again, I'm open to whatever direction you want to explore:
- Bondage
- Belting
- Degradation
- Denial
- Exhibitionism
- Humiliation
- Life Style control
- Masochism
- Micromanagement
- Semi-Public
Dislikes: Messy
Limits: Crossdressing/feminization, Family, and the standard stuff like blood, illegal, blackmail (pretty much the no brainers)
Lines: (please attach a photo image of the lines you wrote)

bryttonmp5
09-01-2012, 05:20 PM
If you cannot follow the instructions in the post then I will not accept you as a slave. I currently have one slave and it seems promising. I will respond to those who have followed my instructions.