PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

submissiveboyfriend
08-30-2012, 04:01 AM
27/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello all!

I am a 27 year old slave, that will for sure suit your kinkest needs as a mistress/master!

Actually I am very sad because I have been looking for a mistress/master for a long time and all I can find is guys that, after jerking off to whatever they tell me to do on webcam they stop being nice. I cannot count the times I have been on camera doing whatever they want and then they are never available on the following days...

So, I am giving this one more try...

What I look for?

A creative mistress/master that is not very old, and is willing to take a new slave and take care of him in a web-based long time relationship. A mistress/master that takes pleasure in watching on webcam the slave performing. But above all a serious person that can actually build also a friendship relationship and that is trustable.
Maybe, and because of my bad experiences, I would prefer a mistress because they are more loyal and creative, but if you are a male and you are sure that you can keep a nice relationship with me, please apply!
Also, if you are a guy I would like you to have few body hair and that you are not muscled, a little feminine is a plus.
I would like someone that is not afraid to show on webcam or pictures while I perform for him/her (this is because of a trust issue)

What I am?

I am a loyal 27 year old slave, the avatar picture is of me, (although is too dark you can see my build). I am loyal, I have a job (that I cannot lose) and I live with my girlfriend (she wont interfeere in my online relationship and she knows about this). I am also Bisexual.

What I like?

I have never been owned so I don't know yet what I like or not. But I know I like: anal, nipple torture (this is what they usually tell me to do on camera, I did it several times and I like it), I like pain, and I am sure I like much more but I cannot remember right now xD

What I don't like and will not do!

For now what I remember is: poo, too much public, illegal, pee, family, diapers and anything that is permanent and anything that can make me lose my job.

What else? :)

I own some sex toys (a glass dildo, a small butt plug, a big vibrator) and I will not show my face as the first thing I do, I will have to trust the other person in order to show my face... I don't wanna be told to do humiliating stuff and have my face all over the internet. :D I expect you show me the face too when I show mine, it's not fair to be told for example to swallow cum showing my face and you don't even let me see you... :D

So, please apply... Be serious and don't send me a pm just like: "I wanna be your master/mistress"

Thank you! <3

IZMAIL2012
08-30-2012, 08:43 AM
I am 20 years master if you like , I wont leave u , but I am strict

submissiveboyfriend
08-30-2012, 11:20 AM
Please only PM... And that's not a good enough application ;)

submissiveboyfriend
09-01-2012, 04:26 AM
I am still looking... :)

submissiveboyfriend
09-01-2012, 03:56 PM
And keep on looking... I guess my ad is not attractive enough

submissiveboyfriend
09-02-2012, 05:37 AM
Can anyone advice me if I need to add more details? Seems to me that nobody cares about my post... Maybe I have done something wrong...

submissiveboyfriend
09-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Still looking, don't be shy! Even if my ad is not the best, or you think we are not compatible give it a try :)

collared4cuties
09-03-2012, 12:50 PM
I don't think it's necessarily your ad. I too have been searching for a long time. I spent days working on my ad before posting it. Like you, I also want something long term and serious. I don't know what the deal is. Too much competition In my opinion. I'm sick of spending hours on replys to ads but will continue to do so. You should keep trying. Eventually we will both get lucky and find someone that deserves to own us.

Master_24
09-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Do not bother people I wrote a long message but he didn't even reply to it!

submissiveboyfriend
09-09-2012, 04:51 PM
No message from you at all O.o

GoldDaddy
09-10-2012, 06:24 AM
Master 24 - don't be so quick to judge. Sounds like something went awry :mad:.