PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Biggirl4dirtydares
08-29-2012, 08:31 PM
19/female/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Wow, I didn't think that the amount of responses to this would be so vast. Thank you to all that have applied. You have all made a good effort at your applications. However, I believe that I have made my decision now and I'm afraid the posistion has been filled. I will contact each of you who applied (either personally, or I will have a certain someone else do it ;) )just in case no one reads this post.

Thank you again.

I will skip the usual intro and get right to the information you want to know.

I am a 19 year old female who currently lives in the US. Some of you may know me more as a sub, as that is what I have used this site for a few times. However, this is not an ad for that. As the title states, this is the opposite.

A little more about me:
I have my majority of experience as a sub, and while I still enjoy it, I have decided to give doming a shot to see if I prefer it over the other. It is my theory that my experience as a sub will help me understand you on a deeper level. I know what it is like to be searching for the right dom. I know how it feels to be a sub, and thus I may not be as prone to those little mistakes than another dom might make. That is just my idea anyway, we will have to see how it goes.
If you care about my appearance at all, you should know that I am a bigger woman (and proud). I am white, blue eyed and my hair color ( naturally blonde) is currently a silvery purple color. I have one tattoo on my left wrist with an itch to get more and aside from my lobes, I also have a cartalege piercing on my right ear.

What I am looking for from you:
I would prefer a male sub. However, if you are female and you are finding it rather difficult to find a dom, feel free to apply. I don't mind a female sub one bit and I'm sure we can fit well together.

I am not looking for any sub in particular as far as interests go. I will work with what you like/dislike personally and we will find the right mixture for the both of us. However, I require that you are punctual with your replies, you are polite and respectful towards me, and that you follow orders to the very best of your ability with the mindset to strive for better.

I should note, though, that certain fetishes just turn me off and will probably never be given by me as a task. I, for example, am not interested in wedgies, diapers, scat, messy, and food. We may be able to work around a couple of those, but in general, I will likely not suit well for a sub who finds a lot of interest in these things. For more examples, you can check my limits section in my signature, for those are things I would never do myself for moral reasons. There are a few that I wouldn't mind have a sub do, but again, I would prefer we have as little limit barriers as possible.

Communication:

I am not picky with communication. I really enjoy emailing as I tend to get very wordy and that sometimes does not transalate well onto IM. I only use Yahoo for IMing. No, I will not download MSN or anything else. Yahoo is what I have, it's what I prefer and it's what I will use.

If you get off on being on webcam, I will take pleasure in watching you preform the tasks I give you over webcam. However, I DO NOT go on webcam myself for any reason. I also DO NOT do ANY phone calls or video calls (like skype for example. We can use skype for webcam[although I prefer not to as that cute little bloop noise messes with my music], but I will not be showing my own face or talking to you by voice.)

I enjoy pictures as well and those can be a substitution for webcam. Video as well is a really good way to please me. You do not need to show your face if you don't want to. I respect your feelings of privacy. However, I will NEVER EVER share your media with ANYONE. They will never be posted online either. If that is what you want, we can do that, but I want you to feel as safe as possible in our relationship and I will not risk that by spreading your media. Your face is, and will be, for my eyes only.

My last requirement, is that my sub must be literate. If your grammar and sentence structure is faulty, or if "u tlk lke this" I will not tell you how annoying that is, I will train you out of it. And I will not be gentle either. I should not have to rip my hair out trying to decode your responses. We will simply fix it. (and if you're finding that exciting, stop there. I am serious and it will not be an ounce of fun for you.)

If I sound like a good match for you, please PM me a little about yourself and why I should choose you as a sub. Also include your preferred method of communication. I will be taking one sub, so make sure you convince me. Thank you.

tiki81
08-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Hello,

I am currently looking for an online mistress. I have never really done anything like this before so I'm not really sure what to expect. I am not willing to show my face or do anything in public at the moment but I am open to suggestion. If you are interested in "showing me the ropes" let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Hopefully yours,
tiki81

slaveboy82
08-29-2012, 11:27 PM
Hello Ma'am I would love a chance to explore my sub side more. That is if we are a match for one another. I have few if any true limits and plenty of toys at my disposal. Thank you for your time.

Cpcolley
08-31-2012, 11:33 PM
I would be interested. Please pm me about it

billyxo
09-01-2012, 12:49 AM
Hello Mistress
you seem to be just what im looking for, new to this myself but would love to follow you instuction online, hope we can chat bye for now
billy

Biggirl4dirtydares
09-01-2012, 07:05 PM
Wow, I didn't think that the amount of responses to this would be so vast. Thank you to all that have applied. You have all made a good effort at your applications. However, I believe that I have made my decision now and I'm afraid the posistion has been filled. I will contact each of you who applied (either personally, or I will have a certain someone else do it ;) )just in case no one reads this post.

Thank you again.

rocon
09-04-2012, 08:21 AM
my bad, i am late, plz if any chance of me some other time, plz mistress, let me know. thank you

clp007
10-11-2012, 03:50 PM
i do mostly anything i have skype i love the way u sound please my skype is clp.007 and i have msn i dont use it as much and i also like being nude

bluedrake
10-13-2012, 02:47 AM
hi Mistress I'm a brand new slave really no experience and nevr had a Mistress I wish to be your

mimi_gay
10-13-2012, 06:58 AM
hi
i'am mimi
from egypt
age 25
slave
i can show me cam
my yahoo mimi_gay2
my skype mimi.gay2