PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

weightloss.trainer
08-29-2012, 04:39 PM
27/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

hey,

I'm a 27/male dom with quite some experience in training slaves of both sexes. Now I would like to explore a special kink of mine: training a slave into losing weight. If you are not SERIOUS about wanting to lose weight, do NOT reply to this ad!

I know how difficult and frustrating it can be, trying to lose weight, trying to get in better shape, keeping up the motivation. A couple of years ago, I myself lost quite a lot of weight, so I definitely know what I'm talking about. I won't pretend it was easy. But during that time, I always thought to myself: if I was a sub, how awesome would it be to have a strict mistress watch over my weight-loss? To be given a strict diet- and workout-plan, to be punished whenever I fail, to have someone to report to? Just thinking about that gave me strength and motivation to continue.

And during that time, I became more and more determined to find a slave to offer exactly the training that I myself would have liked to have. Last year, I found a suitable slavegirl, and my training showed immediate results - she started losing weight right away. Unfortunately, she proved unable to go through with it, and gave up. Will YOU be able to last longer?

Requirements

you must be willing to give me total control of your diet
you must be willing and have some kind of possiblity to exercise
you must be able and willing to take and send pics - I will never ask for complete nudity or face, but you must be able to prove certain tasks/punishments as well as your weight
age 18-35 will be prioritized, but you may apply as long as you're under 45
you must realize and accept that punishments for breaking diet/exercise rules will be real punishments: you will not enjoy them, they will cause you pain, discomfort and/or humiliation (while staying within your hard limits of course)

If you're interested, PM or e-mail me with the following information:

weight in kg
soft limits
hard limits
why do you want to lose weight?
previous experience as a slave?

I hope to hear from you soon, so you can get started working on that lazy, chubby body of yours!

Sir T.

PS, in case any males have read this: at this point, I am looking for a female slave. If you are a male slave and extremely interested in my weight-loss-training, I may consider you IF:

you are no older than 30
you own a webcam and are willing to use it
you are extremely submissive and enjoy being humiliated

weightloss.trainer
09-02-2012, 02:35 PM
I've had a few responses, but if you're SERIOUS about losing weight - feel free to answer by PM!

tecywe
09-14-2012, 04:10 PM
hey,

good idea! I actually had quite similar ideas, both for active and passive use... I'd be very interested in maybe chatting sometime, ask you about your experiences on the subject...
Just drop me a PM if you have time, and good luck with your search!

weightloss.trainer
10-08-2012, 02:33 PM
... I've recieved more responses than I had hoped for, BUT unfortunately none of them seemed to work out...

If you are seriously interested in my concept of training, answer my ad!

Sir T.