PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

LikeItRoughBaby
08-29-2012, 02:15 PM
18/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (chat slave)

Hi, my name is Alexandra I am an 18 year old girl, just going to my last year of highschool before university next year.

I am intrested In becoming an online chat slave for a man or women who wants to take this seriously. I have had 1 serious master in the past so I do have some expirence. This would be done over msn and e-mail. I do not do webcam at all. I however do pictures, once I am comfortable and ready to with the master. (These will not include my face). If you are intrested please PM me. It would be a pleasure serving you.

Besides this, If anyone is intrested I've been reading up a lot on daddy doms and it's starting to really intigue me. I like the idea of being a little baby doll and am slowly starting to crave it. If anyone is a daddy dom, I would love to try being a baby girl.

Likes(Loves are bolded):

-Being Degraded
-Spanking
-Urine Play
-Orgasm Denial/Control
-Toothpaste
-Waxplay
-Orgasms (forced/not)
-Semi-Public
-Rules
-Humilation
-Being Gagged
-Undergarment control

Okay:
-Anal (We would need to start off small)
-Pain
-Dressing up
-Kitty/Doggy
-Age play (Daddy/Daughter etc)
-Bondage

Dislikes:
-Too much pain
-Big insertations

Limits:
-Family/Friends
-Permenant
-Blood
-Too public
-Too painful

There are many things that I look for in a master/mistress. The first thing would be that they are serious in training me and learning with me. If you're only here to get yourself off, that is not what I want. Secondly, I want someone who is strict. When I don't obey I do not want you to let it go, but rather punish me and teach me my lesson. I also would like a master/mistress who cares for my needs and will understand if I do not want to do something, or am not comfortable with it. Trust and communication is key. Finally, I would like a master/mistress whom has a set of rules for me to follow and obey. Also, if I can not submit for 5 hours a day, I hope it wont be a problem. (I can probably get around 2 hours at least a day) you can send me both e-mail tasks, and tasks to do oonline with you.

Now for some things you should know about me. I live with my mother and brother although I do have my bedroom, a bathroom and the basement to do tasks in. I have a laptop as well. I do not own any toys but do own various household objects that would be amazing subsititutes. I really am looking for a serious master/mistress that wants to degrade me and use me like their little slut.

PM if you're intrested.
Thank you for your time
-Alexandra (Your little slut)

ty_la
08-29-2012, 03:58 PM
I have sent you a message. Please take the time to read it carefully and please consider me for your new master :)

Viking_Guy
08-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Good luck on finding the master you deserve :)

child4930
08-29-2012, 10:47 PM
I was so pleased to read such a well written presentation, it shows thought as well as determination. Both of these thins would be valuable in any s/m relationship, it would be a pleasure to have you as my sub, get back to me if you are interested.

Kat3130
09-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Alexandra I am form Australia. I am male 22. I am looking for a slave I can command over email. I will respect you and expect you to okay me.

Let me know if your interested.

marks211
09-05-2012, 10:54 AM
I have sent you a pm. Please follow my instructions to avoid punishment ;)

SeeNaked
09-05-2012, 01:45 PM
I have sent you a pm. Please follow my instructions to avoid punishment ;)
Excuse me, but that is really no way to address her.

At this stage of the game, unless you are her master, and she has agreed to see you as such, you have no right to send her a message and instantly make it seem like she must follow instructions to avoid some 'punishment'.

I am not casting any sort of doubt upon your abilities as a master...I just think that you should be a bit more polite at first. The time for orders and instructions will come after she accepts....which is up to her alone.

That said, I do have an ad out for myself as a master, if, Alexandra (beautiful name by the way), you would be interested in taking a look. The link is in my sig, please look at the updated one.

Thanks.

firelord812
09-05-2012, 01:47 PM
Excuse me, but that is really no way to address her.

At this stage of the game, unless you are her master, and she has agreed to see you as such, you have no right to send her a message and instantly make it seem like she must follow instructions to avoid some 'punishment'.

I am not casting any sort of doubt upon your abilities as a master...I just think that you should be a bit more polite at first. The time for orders and instructions will come after she accepts....which is up to her alone.

That said, I do have an ad out for myself as a master, if, Alexandra (beautiful name by the way), you would be interested in taking a look. The link is in my sig, please look at the updated one.

Thanks.

I second with naked opinion. She is still a woman.

marks211
09-05-2012, 02:20 PM
Obviously you guys missed the wink at the end of my sentence. It was meant as a cheeky comment not an instruction or order

JohnSorcan
09-05-2012, 10:51 PM
Agreed on showing her respect. Now back to the advert. I’m male/ 21/ and from the U.S. I'm VERY interested in being a DADDY. I’ve never tried that specific Master/Slave relationship before but would love to try. I'm willing to devote as much time as necessary to make sure you are getting what you want out of this. I find that the slave’s enjoyment of the punishment is dependent of the master’s ability to punish. I would be a fair but firm daddy and would certainly email you a list of rules before we started. I always try to make punishments based on the rule broken and what you are being punished for. e.g. (caught smoking = smoke a whole pack; caught playing with yourself = play with yourself for 3 hours). Most important to me is that we both have fun and that you feel comfortable with everything. If you are interested than please PM me and I'll send you my private email and we can set up a time to chat about this more.

Sincerely, John

Your Master Forever
09-06-2012, 12:07 AM
Hi ;) I sent you a PM, hope to hear from you.

richied
09-06-2012, 10:45 PM
She is so formal :) and polite and wow :)

Master.G
09-07-2012, 12:23 PM
I am just warning the masters out there, in order not to waste your time. I was her master, but she disappeared after 2 days, and don't reply (but she is online). She did that with another master too! Believe me or not, it's your choice.

darkangel.
09-10-2012, 06:23 AM
I can back Master.G claim she said yes then was gone.

davgrant
09-10-2012, 08:25 AM
I concur with the above two posters, i have had that experience with her. She said yes and then disappeared and no replies.

chapps
09-11-2012, 05:45 AM
Same deal for me - disappeared :/

Master90
09-12-2012, 01:49 PM
for me too she was like ya then just gone