PDA

View Full Version : I have a game

boser moses
02-15-2007, 06:38 PM
this is the best dare game ever,

first you get 4 card

a jack - this is the one that muders people, to murder some one you must make eye contact and wink at them (dont let anyone know your the murderer)(a jack must kill three people to not get punished)

a king - is the murderer kill the king he/she looses.

a queen - getting this card means you get to decide the punishment of the one being punished.

an ace - who ever gets this must make or watch the persong doing the punishment.

and after having those 4 cards must pick amout of card dealing with how many is playing.

mix up and deal the cards

the game starts

is you are winked at by somebody you must say "Im dead" and can not say who was the killer

if the king thinks he knows who the killer is he can say and if he is right the murderer is punished.
is he is not the king must be punished.

the first person killed by the murderer will be punishd if two other people are killed.

the punishment

ANY THING YOU WISH

is you have questions or want to tell storyies contact me at

[email protected]

Shawn
02-15-2007, 08:52 PM
I'll try that out, would be awesome to hear some stories.

Musty 21
02-22-2007, 08:53 PM
this would be an awsome party game...

cheesy dude
02-23-2007, 09:35 AM
good idea, i dare version of wink murder really isnt it?

ive played wink murder and its funny, but not for dares. I will have tom try it,.

boser moses
02-23-2007, 02:38 PM
yeah we play it all the time with the teatre company im with
where all a little soft so we dont do anything above the neck and below the waste (except the feet) its fun just to do punishments of stuff thats all around you like licking something or kissing some thin (besides anything below the belt (LOL)) or eating stuff

it gets alot of fun when your all just so tired and you dont know what your doing and anyone will do anything.

has anyone tried this yet??

Glutgod
03-22-2007, 02:25 PM
Yea it would be a sweet party dare, plus anybody can play.