PDA

View Full Version : My mistress would like me to get more ideas

nikki815
05-22-2008, 03:36 AM
I am a 19 male slave, My mistress would like any help she can get with making me cry. I've been her slave for awhile now and she bet me that if i could go two whole days without her making me cry I could be let go. I also need to be punished for lying to her. So far she is making me take a cucumber up my butt, shove a banana up my butt while im outside a major road in our town, dance and sing, do cheers, and parade around in a hooker's outfit for an hour in my neighborhood. Public nudity is not an option, nor is bringing more people into it, she also is not into whipping, blood, pee, or poop. I have a vibrater that she bought for me and thats the only real toy at my disposale. thanks for any help you may give!

Sum
05-22-2008, 03:40 AM
I'm moving this to the slave/master area lounge. Please use the punishment ideas section for posting ideas, rather than requesting ideas.

sincerlyoursx
06-01-2008, 06:01 PM
well, my mistress is making me sleep with pens in my asswhole.

ramsies11
06-01-2008, 06:04 PM
ineed to sleep like that

Bandit|Queen
06-02-2008, 05:11 AM
Can I ask why your Misstress isn't having a look round herself for some ideas? Surely as the dominant looking around yourself is more affective than getting your sub to do the looking.