PDA

View Full Version : 33/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

HumiliateaSissy
08-28-2012, 08:52 AM
33/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

About Me
Hi there, my real name is Eric, but I always prefer to be called Erin. You see, although I am a male, I have a very high interest in being feminized, but we will get into that a bit later.

I am a slave and I have just begun searching for an online master. Someone that is respectful of my limits but willing to push those limits and challenge me to be the best slave I can be.

I am almost 6 ft tall with brown hair, brown eyes. I guess I am average weight, although maybe slightly on the slim side. I do live with other people so that should be taken into consideration, but I will have chances to perform my tasks.

What I'm Looking For
I am not too picky about gender of my master or age (must be 18+ though) and the physical appearance of my master does not matter to me so much either. I prefer someone who is caring and respectful, yet at the same time is nasty, and will not hesitate to humiliate me if I step out of line. I want to be used for my masters enjoyment, and I will do all I can to make my master happy.

Besides crossdressing, my main interest is humiliation. I can serve my master through a web cam and I can also do offline activities and send pictures/video and reports. Humiliation is mostly what I crave, as you can tell by my screen name.

I am a bit of an exhibitionist, the thought of having my webcam shared with a public chat is very exciting for me, so I would love the opportunity to preform for your friends or strangers, loaned out to other masters or made to perform for an audience. Of course, if my master/mistress would prefer to not share me in public, I would understand.

Below is my list of interests:
Humiliation
Crossdressing
Semi public
Anal
Gagging
Offline tasks
Public chat
I have several other interests, but this is just a starting point for a conversation.

Limits
Scat
Blood
Extreme pain
Needles/Knives

Anything not on my limits list I will more than likely be happy to try, and you may have an interest in something I am not aware of and I would be willing to at least discuss those things.

I have a digital camera/camcorder, and I also have a webcam. I have no problem showing my face on camera, assuming the environment is a safe one.

It would be a bit easier if you were in the US, since the time zones would match better, but location is definitely not a deal breaker.

Contact Me
The fastest way to get a reply is to PM me here, you can email at [email protected], either way works and I check both places quite often.

Thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to your responses and serving humbly.

Erin

child4930
08-28-2012, 10:02 AM
You sound like just the sort of sub I would like to have for long term relationship.

HumiliateaSissy
08-28-2012, 04:31 PM
Thank you, what is the best way to get a hold of you?

child4930
08-29-2012, 03:01 AM
My e-mail is [email protected], give me your chat service address and I will install you and we can chat more freely.

HumiliateaSissy
08-29-2012, 08:28 AM
The chat service I use most often is Yahoo, my handle there is ecampbell_oh.

BigDaz
08-29-2012, 08:43 AM
have added you on yahoo add me in return and we shall do it

child4930
08-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Installed and invited, hope we can chat soon.

HumiliateaSissy
08-29-2012, 06:30 PM
Sounds good. I will look for you online then.