PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

wudup
08-27-2012, 07:34 PM
28/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hello potential slave, here's a quick list of time saving questions:

Are you a female ?
Are you younger than 32 y.o. ?
Is your body type skinny or slim or fit or regular ?
Do you have a webcam ?

If the answer to any of the above is NO - thanks for your time but you're not what I'm looking for.
If all the answers are YES - continue reading.

Before i will introduce my offer, here are few words about me:

My name is Walter but i use Wallie 90% of the time. I live in Poland - that's in Europe in case you're wondering.
Graduated university with the master of international relations degree. I was born on friday the 13th april 1984 as a zodiacal Aries. This fact somehow determines my personality but to a point.
I'm truthfull and honest- ask me a question and i will give you a frank answer, it can sometimes hurt but that's just how I am.
Also I am known as a patient and reasonable person. I believe in the power of mind over feelings so may appear cold and washed
off emotions at times. But i also have a warm side, I like to smile and make people laugh, am trustworthy and understanding, people often ask me for advice or to decide for them, can talk about anything and everything and when I dont know a thing about the topic
I simply learn from the conversation.

Now the fun stuff:

I have been a Dom for about 7 years now, had 2 real life M/s relationships.
About 3 years ago i started to explore the subject of online domination and have trained few subs and slaves since then.
I had to take a break from this kind of interaction because life is not a fairytale and sometimes things don't follow the plan.
But now I'm back into online domination and am willing to start a preferably long-term relation in this manner. Here's a list of my likes and dislikes:

anal games such as: training, stretching, insertions, gaping
bondage: light forms that you can perform by yourself
control: I am ready to take control over certain aspects of your life
choking and gagging
humiliation
lingerie: i like eyecandies: garters, stockings, corsets...
orgasm denial: orgasm is a reward but can also be a punishment
pussy games: light torture, sensory deprivation, insertions, stretching, gaping
toys: legitimate toys are fun, makeshift are even more fun

Dislikes:
necro
scat

If you still are reading i assume you see some areas where we might "click" so now let me explain who I'm looking for:

female
sub or slave - the difference for me is in the amount of time you can spare and the level of submission you are willing to commit to. I'm very flexible here so I'm ok with anything from few sessions/month to a full-on every day LTR.
age: the ad title says 18+ but older than 32 is just too much so 18-32
body type: skinny, slim, fit, average/regular - european sizing standards apply
experience: I'd rather work with someone inexperienced or slightly experienced.
good will: the sub has to be willing to obey, learn, discover and explore
what's irrelevant: your ethnicity, faith, bra size

Now let me introduce my basic offer that can be a subject to negotiation:

I can offer you a long term M/s or D/s relation depending on how much time you can share and how deep into the relation you'd like to go
I'm pretty eager to share my experience and talk about it
Will try my best to answer your questions
I can help you develop yourself by teaching you new things, helping you to explore your sexuality, encouraging you to do things you'd like to try but can't do on your own and need a "push" or just to talk it over
Will give you tasks depending on the level of your submission
Shall care for you and nurture you
Will treat you right, reward for being a good girl and punish when you need to be put in your place
Privacy: nothing that you shall produce upon my request won't be published anywhere online nor otherwise shared unless the goal is to make a certain thing public

You know now what i can give, here's what i want in return:

You shall respect me and address according to our arrangements
You'll be obedient and try your best to do as I say
You shall keep your weight at the requested level
KEYWORD: Honesty - if you have doubts or questions I expect you to be honest about it, tell me what is wrong/you don't like/you have trouble with etc.
Pacta sunt servanda - if you agree to do something i expect you to try your best to fullfill this agreement
Exclusivity: when we talk or play the world doesnt exist, you shall turn your phone off as well as other communication means
Webcam is a must for recrutation and future use (when enough trust is built)
Digicam will be needed to take proof pics, webcam pics will suffice tho
Skype or Oovoo for video calls

Here's a little form i'd like you to fill and pm me if you think this offer is addressed for you:

Weight (in kg)
Body type
Experience
Why should i choose you

Congratulations, you've almost made it to the end ...

Recrutation plan:
I Read the post
:tiny:<- you are here
II Pm the form
III Wait for a pm from me, positive or negative
If positive:
IV Verification: webcam from the neck down, i dont need to see your face, i do need to check if you are a girl tho; short interview
If positive:
V Negotiations: live chat where we negotiate the agreement that will be used to create:
VI 1-month trial contract

That is all for now, thank you for your time and pm me if you have any questions regarding this offer. "wudup [at] live [dot] no" is another way you can reach me.
W
@}-',',',---