PDA

View Full Version : 29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Earon507
08-27-2012, 05:41 PM
29/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Thank you for reading my ad, I hope that this will be the first step in our relationship.

I work as a teacher in the Midwestern United States, at the moment I am looking for an online relationship with the option to move farther if we connect well and grow together in this lifestyle. I have a over 10 years experience in this lifestyle and have had both success and utter failures with submissives, both in real life and online.

To be honest I do not care if you are married, have a boyfriend, baby daddy or are single. They are not a concern of mine, as they are not part of our equation. I am looking for more than a dare slut or a quick way to get off.

I am looking for a sub that is interested in learning and growing in this lifestyle. Through training, rewards and punishments for disobedience and failures I hope that we will grow close with a bond that will be beneficial for both of us. All I ask is that you have a burning desire inside you to please and serve. I am a strict and demanding master, I will nurture you and train you in this lifestyle, I will humiliate and punish you and I will lead you and mentor you.

I will always respect your limits and uphold our agreements, we will be friends, confidants and master and slave. I am not looking for a submissive to jump right into this, I want to build a relationship and establish trust so that we are both comfortable.

If you are interested send me an email at [email protected] or PM here and we will see if we connect.