PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

SubMat85
08-27-2012, 02:03 PM
27/male/slave seeks 18+/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hi, let me start by thanking you for giving me these few minutes of your time. I know my place on the "food chain" and I am well aware of what kind of ratio I am looking at.

My name is Mathias
I am 27 years old
I live in Europe.

I am currently looking for a Mistress to serve, I just came out of a relationship and think this time is perfect for me to explore this side of me. As you can understand, I am not very experienced with this and I hope this is ok with you.

Of course I realise my position as mentioned above, but I would prefer my mistress to have a vivid imagination and a way to express herself in writing. For some reason I have a soft spot for younger women, I am 27, dominating me.

Cam is unfortunately required. This is the internet and I am sorry to say it is rather hard to trust someone. I am willing to start off slowly with just text, but I love getting orders on cam performing on cam and I would love to see you like this as well.

Beside the webcam I have a cameraphone if offline activity is necessary to you. I unfortunately do not have any toys though I am willing to try any household items, as well as purchase some down the road.

I am willing to create an account on any message client my mistress prefers.

My likes include:

Cum Control and Denial
Masturbation Control
Mild Pain
Mild Anal
Mild Bondage
And many more, as said I have little experience and I trust you can tell me what I could like.

My dislikes include:

Public
Family
Permanent
Blood
Scat
Extreme Pain

To contact me as your prospect slave, please PM me on this site please contact me with any questions whatsoever.

I look forward to hearing from my mistress.

Thank you very much for your time!