PDA

View Full Version : 35/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Breen
08-27-2012, 04:01 AM
35/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Hi, I'm Alex... a fit 35yr old man, 6'1, slim and athletic and looking to find a strong, cruel and kinky person to use me for online/cam training.

I've a little experience in the past, serving a mistress several years ago and since then I have been in a vanilla relationship but my thoughts have never been far away from the feelings I got when humiliated, degraded, used and abused by her all that time ago.

I'm still in a relationship but now have 10-14 days a month to myself and I'm looking to meet somebody new to take control of me over these times. I am straight but do not have a problem with serving a guy, all that matters is that you are honest, genuine and I can put my trust in you to do the right thing.

As for my likes, i love to be humiliated, degraded and punished. I like CBT, bondage, nipple torture, pain, messy, love being set assignments and tasks, semi-public, pictures... basically anything legal and kinky.

Limits would be toilet, blood, permanent scarring/shaving.

I have msn, skype and a camera, and many household implements that can be used creatively.

Feel free to say hi and we can talk further.

Yours, Breen

child4930
08-27-2012, 04:38 AM
Hi, would love to discuss this with you.