PDA

View Full Version : Am I a Pioneer?

lestat221
11-25-2005, 02:20 AM
It is a simple question... I really got this site going again... started it from it's crude 'lets get on MSN together so i can masturbate' mentality and boosted things up... creative dares (who could forget the cell phone....or Icyhot :rolleyes: ) and such...

So!

An imaginative dare

one that will truly test what I consider a 'dare' is [an act that forces a person to step out of their comfort zone without knowing what to expect, and (mostly) enjoying the process (decadent :D)]

Ready?

This dare is indeed decadent, sexual (transexual, to a degree), and very fun...

W/Significant Other
You much approach your sig. other, and ask them to dominate you completely. Total control over you. Your cock and balls belongs to them. They can deny you, please you, torture you, do nothing to you, just so long as you aren't harmed (permantely) or can get into trouble...
W/O Significant
You have a different sort of dare, but still still submissive, to a sort... You must find or perchase a pair of racy underwear, sexy underwear. Not MALE underwear, either. You will have to wear this underwear constantly, when your not washing them or yourself. Also, this is a dare of self-worth. You must NOT masturbate while you are a woman. If you do... you will lick it clean from your girly undergarments, understood?

You may have realized that these dares are for guys only, and deal with submission. I have chosen not to do a girl section on this post because A., I don't really understand the psyche of a girl enough to come up with half-decent dares, and B., I wouldn't want to offend the girls here with the ideas that I do have...

One last thing.... the length you have to do these things is detirmined on the day you were born (i.e. you were born on the 22nd, your dare is 22 days long...).

And please, post some responses...:P

AgentGreen
11-25-2005, 01:56 PM
Woah! :o wow :)

Well, that's one for the books. I'll give this a go I guess, will be interesting.

lestat221
12-03-2005, 12:51 AM
So how did it go?

AgentGreen
12-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Made it five days and then had to... ummm... :o yea. Mine was 17 days total. So yea. crap :D

i_hate_briefs
12-08-2005, 05:19 AM
Is this an all ages site or like an under 18 site??? 'Coz the front page only has like G and PG dares... Lol just wondering... again... ^^

depp
12-12-2005, 01:51 AM
Is this an all ages site or like an under 18 site??? 'Coz the front page only has like G and PG dares... Lol just wondering... again... ^^
http://www.getdare.com/forums/misc.php?action=rules

Registration agreement...
We ask that all forums members be 18+ as we can't control the content tightly.

leathershoe4
05-22-2006, 12:05 PM
i tried this, made 13 days, bent over at work and someone say my lacy pink thong :o

my birthday is 29th but i stopped 3 days after that cos people cept checking my underware at work!!!

lestat221
11-26-2006, 01:03 AM
Hehe that must have been funny. I do wish a woman would create a dare like this one for the gals... just a thought ;)

Smile Guy
11-28-2006, 02:26 PM
If I had a girlfriend I would like to do the W/ Significant Other one! Unfortunately I don't... I guess I'll have to keep on searching.

I'll be trying the other one in a couple of weeks, I've just got a few other things to do before that. I'm looking forward to it!

bkwrm37
11-28-2006, 08:37 PM
I would do this but...well...I'm a girl. I'd like to hear the ideas you do have for girls thoughs, as these are good.

chain
12-02-2006, 07:10 AM
Lestat has amazing dares....you guys should've seen this site a while back...it was crap (no offense Depp, I'm talking about content) but Depp, Userben, and Lestat cleaned it up and put dares on the website. I missed you lestat wassup?

spat
12-11-2006, 03:34 PM
Only had to do 6 days - purchase a nylon black thong and kept it on for 6 days. Thong took a little getting use to, no one noticed but came close to being seen a few times in the men's restroom. Good dare.