PDA

View Full Version : Sacrifice to the Underwear Gods

lovaboitoy
08-26-2012, 07:48 PM
I have displeased the underwear Gods, and my Master requires me to make appropriate sacrifice to appease them. Please help me select the pair or underwear which will be required of me.

My complete underwear collection can be found on Kinktalk gallery found here:

http://kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=2597

Please select method of sacrifice from the following options:

1.) cut to shreads with scissors
2.) Burned by Fire
3.) shipped to my Master
4.) Left on Random street corner
5.) Ripped in half during wedgie
6.) Eaten and chewed until they are completely digested
7.) other suggestion (please suggest an idea)

To vote for which pair you think I should sacrifice, please respond back to this thread with the underwear of choice and the method of sacrifice. Voting will be open for 24 hours. My Master will make the final decision which will be posted here.

engman
08-26-2012, 11:40 PM
It should be the cookie boxers, ripped in half during a wedgie.

willingmale
08-27-2012, 12:34 AM
blue andrew scott shipped to your Master

lovaboitoy
08-27-2012, 06:19 AM
Thanks for replys I need more

daremenow
08-27-2012, 08:01 PM
hanes white briefs ripped in half during wedgie

Dareholic
08-27-2012, 08:16 PM
Same as post #3.

lovaboitoy
08-28-2012, 07:05 PM
The voting is now closed, and all responses have been collected (this thread was posted to both Kinktalk and Getdare). There were several ties, but my master has decided:

I will be wearing my blue andrew scott briefs which I will rip from my body,with a atomic wedgie. I will then be eating them-putting them in my mouth and chewing them in my mouth and chewing on them until I have fully digested them. I will be forced to stroke my cock the entire time until I have fully digested them. I am also on a no cum challenge, so I won't be allowed to cum.

All of this will be done on cam4 at 11:00 pm central time (6:00 pm GMT), Thursdaynight. Anyone is invited to watch: http://www.cam4.com/lovaboitoy