PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

Frostcat
08-26-2012, 06:17 PM
20/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

Hi I'm a US Soldier residing at Fort Bliss El Paso TX. I have decided to start taking hormones in secret until I reach a b or c cup. As to we:Dther ill have a full change or not I cannot say that decision is for a later time. I do not own a car. Nor have my liscence yet. I am willing to relocate but plz relize if I'm the 1 tht moves and not you then I will be risking military career and if I do tht you bettr be able to support me. I'm 6ft2 and weigh 153. I run a 6:20 minute mile and I love video game as well as keeping my partner happy. Do not mistake my kindess for weekness I have done somthing tht only 1% of the us population will ever acomplish and thts survive bct, ait, and make it to my unit. I deploy in december.my contract ends 3 years from now. I am open to fetishes such as bondage, feet, and so on. Do not try to humiliate me in front of my friends, or family. In work I am a profesional so if you want me to stay in the army you will under stand that 8 can't just always drop whatever I'm doing.you can reach me at [email protected]