PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in US (offline relationship)

breakme
08-26-2012, 06:06 PM
27/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in US (offline relationship)

I desire to enter into a serious cuckold relationship with a like-minded woman. I am an educated, professional male with a well paying job preparing to relocate to the DC metro area within the next few weeks. Ideally, our relationship would have some vanilla aspects to it and possibly marriage/children in the future. I would belong to you as your cuck and slave and the direction of our relationship would be up to you.

I am currently searching for an apartment to start. Right now, I am thinking about a large 1 bedroom luxury apartment. You would be welcome to stay with me free and I could help you to relocate if necessary. We could share a room, or if you prefer, we could convert one of the walk in closets into my room and you could have the bedroom to yourself. The rest of the place would be yours as well.

If you would prefer we have additional income (a 2-person income for 2 people) and you do not wish to work, we could consider the possibility of me getting a second job or doing odd work off craigslist once I adjust to my primary job.

I own a chastity device and am willing to wear it as often as you wish, including the possibility of 24/7 with breaks or even permanent chastity if you desire. You are welcome to go on dates and sleep with whoever you wish and I'd be excited to please you myself in any way you desire such as orally or with toys.

I am willing to do all the housework including cooking and cleaning and running errands, to the extent that you desire. I can do your homework if you're taking classes. I can make your life incredibly easy so that you can focus on the things that you enjoy.

Interested? Say hello. I talk to anyone, even if we're not a perfect match. Thanks for reading!