PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

carasubb4life
08-26-2012, 03:34 PM
19/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello Everyone

To start of with a little about me, My name is Cara. I have lived in Georgia my entire life, so mind you I do tend to have a southern accent. I love to sing. I have been doing it ever since I was just a little girl. I am a very sweet and caring person. I enjoy making people happy whether it be a my master or a stranger I just met. I enjoy going out of my way to bring someone even the simplest amount of joy. I am also very polite, the degree of which depending on who I am talking to.

What am I looking for?

Well I am kind of new to this world but I am experienced. I am looking for someone who is rather experienced but that is not a necessity. I want a long term relationship. If you are looking for someone you only want for a one-night stand type deal I am not for you. I can be emotional at times so I am looking for someone who can be very caring for me, but also rather strict when it comes to our relationships.

My likes?

-Humiliation
- Total Control
- Pet Play
- Long-Term
- Insertion
- Nipple Clamps
- Icy-hot
- Mild to Medium Pain
- Bondage
- Wax Play
- Tack Bra
- Ice

My Limits?

- Extreme Pain
- Blood
- Extreme Public
- Piss/Poo
- Diapers
- Illegal
- Family/Friends
- Animals

Anything that is not listed in my likes or limits I am most likely willing to try. Also as I said I am looking for total control so if you happen to stick around my limits can slow become less as you lead me farther into the road of submission.

Still Reading? Interested?

If you are still reading now I am guessing you are interested. So why don't you go ahead and message me? You can PM me on here or if you'd like you can email me at [email protected] . If you do want to message me though please send at least a paragraph. I am more likely to someone who shows they are interested.

I am looking forward to hearing from you :)

Your Master Forever
08-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Hey Cara ;) I sent you a medium lengthed PM. I hope you are interested in me as your Master :) hope to talk to you later.

domon80
08-27-2012, 05:03 AM
I send PM to you, i wait your reply Cara. have nice day and take care see you.

p.s.: i hope you wanna be my slave for have long term relationship

carasubb4life
08-27-2012, 02:14 PM
Heyy everyone . so I dont mean to sound rude but I have already posted what I want in a master so please don't message me adking that

firenight
08-27-2012, 03:23 PM
i just sent u an email hope u like it be come a long trem slave for me if not hope u enjoy ur master :D :D