PDA

View Full Version : 21/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

YarnCat
08-26-2012, 08:01 AM
21/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Okay, hi!

Although the ad says I'm a single person, I'm actually half of a couple! My other half is an 18 year old female (who I love).

I myself am a transgender female who passes pretty well and am still in the first stages of transition. I will soon be on hormones, and I live full time as a female.

We're interested in serving in a long-term relationship as a couple. being in the US, particularly in the NJ/NY/PA area is a huge plus, as we'd be able to meet up some time.

We'd prefer it if you were able to put some time towards us. Daily email contact is not enough. If you're okay with texting/phone calls (at some point) even better.

We're looking mostly for a female. I think we'd be open to the possibility of a guy, but we'd have to see.

PM me, or respond here with questions. Make sure your PM includes the word 'rainbow' somewhere inside it, as I've had two people within five minutes of posting this send me a pre-written message. If you ask a question in PM, I'll put it here for everyone else to see.

Thanks,
- Yarncat <3