PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

MRL0VER
08-26-2012, 03:00 AM
23/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

What I'm Looking For
I am looking for an online, long-term relationship through e-mail and chat. I would like to talk directly on a messenger .Being online everyday is a plus, I'm online everyday.

Who I Am Looking For
I prefer a female slave. Any age, any location since we will mostly be talking through e-mail and chat, therefore timezone doesn't matter much at all. Looks and body type doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is personality and how well we connect.

Requirements
While a webcam is not required, a digital camera is. I require pictures to see that my slave is following out tasks given to her. None to worry - you don't need to include pictures of your face, all that's important is that I am actually seeing you doing what was asked of you.

Limitations/Control
I will respect your limits completely, anything you say you don't want to do, I will never ask of you to do. I will never cause you to be found out by your family, though some tasks will involve a slight public nature ie. Masturbation in a public bathroom stall.

One thing I like to do as a Master is to have as much control over my slave's life within boundaries/limitations. Things such as sleeping arrangements, clothing, eating habits/arrangements, TV/computer usage, etc. It's just something I enjoy

Tasks/Blogging
Something I love is having my slave keep a record of completion of tasks, things that are currently happening in my slave's life, etc. I want to get to know my slave as well as possible, and this helps a lot. Also, as far as tasks go, I will always e-mail my slave a task to be completed by the end of the day/night. Just my way of keeping my slave busy.

Likes/Dislikes
I suppose this is one of the more important things to do. I'll make a list of things that I like and turn me on sexually, this way you can see what you'll be getting yourself into - I tend to base tasks around both my turn-ons and my slave's.

moderate public
clothing control
humiliation
toilite control
pain
sleep controls and are

but all up for discusion

Info about me:

Name: lee
How i like to be contacted: PM
Likes/Dislikes/Limits: I am almost into anything

2. What i am looking for in the Slave:

Is Webcam required?: no it is not required but i want some proof (some pictures/movies) you did the tasks!
Offline or online relationship?: Online
How willing must the slave be to commit?: if i ask you to do something i want you to do it !!
What are you planning to do with them?: Everything within your likes!!
Does time zone matter?: It doesn't matter
Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners?: I a prefer beginners, but experienced slaves are also fine
Are you planning on really meeting with the person?: Not my intention
Should they have good grammar?: I want my slave to speak understandable english
Is there a specific IM program they must use?: Doesn't matter (I have both)
Where must the slave be from?:any were

3. Some extra info i want to know about the Slave:

What toys do you have to play with?
Are you willing to go on webcam? (if you have one)
Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with?
Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights?
Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship?
How much time can you commit to being a slave?
Can you do offline tasks as well?
Are you willing to have your Master completely control EVERYTHING that you do?

4. Master Specific:

What exactly do you plan to do with your slave?: Make them do task
Is there a certain age criteria?: Any age
Does it have to be a male, female, or does it not matter?: female

5. Slaves who want me as their master:

Send me a Pm with:

Likes (will do!):
Dislikes (rather not do, but will do!):
Limits (wont Do!):
Where are you from?:
Point 3 filled in !!

PS: If all you're going to do is stay one night and then leave please do not bother applying. I have had enough of that to last me a lifetime. Be as serious about this as I am or dont apply please