PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

male23
08-26-2012, 12:03 AM
25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Who I am
My name is Daniel, 25yrs old, and I'm looking for a master or mistress who wants to make some fun. I am very obedient and willing to follow orders, but only jerking and denial seems boring to me. I would like to find a master or mistress who is able to invite creative tasks. Of course, I will do whatever you'd like within the limits, but a good match makes things easier.

What I look like
I'm tall and have a skinny to normal posture. I look still very boyish.

What you can expect
Within my limits I will always try to give my best. When I'm not able to perform a task, I will try to find an alternative you would probably like even more. I don't have toys or special clothes and I dont want to buy them, but like I said: Im very creative.

What I expect
A master or mistress who treats my limits with respect. Someone who has almost daily time for a status update. Preferably someone who is creative too. I'm looking for a M/s friendship, not for someone who only sends instructions, hehe I understand that it will not be an equal friendship

Likes: being controlled, humilitation, crazy or funny tasks, daring tasks (like semi-public)
Limits: Extreme pain, public, shaving body hair, involving other persons, poo

link99999135
08-26-2012, 12:05 AM
I pups like to be your master