PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in US (serious replies only)

Dancergirl8
08-25-2012, 11:30 PM
19/female/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in US (serious replies only)

Hello everyone! My name is Jenn and I'm new to BDSM, I have been a sub before but it was in a very relaxed very casual relationship. She called herself my mistress but she did not give me tasks and very rarely punished me. I'm looking to be broken into an actual d/s relationship.

A little bit about me:
I'm 19
I live in MO
I don't really like camming but I will if I must
I like it when people use proper English, but I'm bad with my punctuation. Text speak kind of annoys me. (u, r, 2. etc)

Likes: Light pain, orgasm control/denial, edging, discreet public(ie: bathroom, dressing room), clamps, handcuffs/binds.

Soft limits: Camming/pics (naked especially), semi public, blindfolds.

Hard limits: Anal, scat/pee, extreme pain, anything permanent, anything illegal, very public.

I live with my boyfriend and while I have actually gotten him to agree to let me have an online only Mistress, he would like it to be during the day while he is at work. Anything done must be between 7am and 3pm central, and must end in time for me to not get close to being caught. He comes home between 11:00 and 11:40 for lunch. I'm not too much into camming, my last Mistress eventually got me to send her pictures but it was after we had known each other for a while, I do not send naked pictures right off the bat. Please understand this.

I expect from you:
Respect my hard limits, soft limits I know will be pushed, my hard limits I will refuse to do, they are there for a reason, please respect that.
Understand that I am new to BDSM, I understand that if I mess up I must be punished but I do not know much about it and I want to learn not be punished for things I do not know.
Understand that just because you answer my ad you are not my mistress. I would like to get to know you first and see how compatible we are.

ALL MALES WILL BE IGNORED, I am looking for a Mistress not a Master.

Please respond with a little bit about you, I will not reply to just one or two lined messages.

link99999135
08-25-2012, 11:31 PM
I will be your mistress

MARIOMASTER
08-25-2012, 11:41 PM
I will be your mistress

did u see her ad? she is looking for a "MISTRESS" and u are a male -.-

link99999135
08-26-2012, 12:06 AM
No
I'm
Female I think
I know what I am

MARIOMASTER
08-26-2012, 12:35 AM
No
I'm
Female I think
I know what I am

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=764735&postcount=34

sorry? ;) look at this and stop being a dude -.- u are really a perv

MARIOMASTER
08-26-2012, 12:43 AM
No
I'm
Female I think
I know what I am

oh oh oh before u were a MALE, then a FEMALE and now your genre is UNKNOW

ahahah what a dude

Dancergirl8
08-26-2012, 12:32 PM
Lol. Thanks for the warning Mario :) Especially when I told them to PRIVATE MESSAGE me, with more then just ONE line. Please read the entire ad before you go and try to be my "Mistress".

Thanks. :)

LucyPainter
08-26-2012, 03:34 PM
Are you still looking for a mistress ? However, I'm from the UK so I'm not sure about the time zones :)

Dancergirl8
08-26-2012, 04:26 PM
Yes, but please message me with a little bit about you like my original post says. I am only available between certain hours, again listed in the originalpost.