PDA

View Full Version : Returning to MASTER

Lauren10
08-25-2012, 11:05 PM
Recently i made a stupied careless decision to stop serving my MASTER. i didnt realize how much i regreted the decision until after a couple days. i did miss serving HIM. The reason why i stop could have easily been worked out. i need to learn to talk to him more. It's not really something i think i am that used to. i make the most sudden decisions without thought. However luckily i didnt leave HIM forever. i know this can work out i just need to communicate with HIM.
i am extremly lucky HE was willing to allow me back. i realize it will come with consequences but thats something i will just have to face to serve HIM. i know i don't deserve a MASTER like HIM to serve but i will give HIM every effort of me to satisfy HIM.
i do still want to be HIS for HIS pleasure. i do love serving HIM. i want to serve HIM because i know i am able to do what HE expects of me and though its a lot its something i want to do. Also i want to serve HIM because HE isnt like any MASTER you would find online. HE knows what he wants and HE will get it out of you. Also when you are serving HIM its purely for HIS pleasure. And for me knowing that i am serving and being owned by someone who is satisfied makes me happy. i feel like i am put into place.

alexget2
08-30-2012, 04:18 PM
Is he Dehumaniser? I hope you serve HIM well hehe.