PDA

View Full Version : 23/female/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

Titgasm
08-25-2012, 01:52 PM
23/female/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

Hello, I am Mistress Titgasm.

I am looking for a female slave [or two]. What I am specifically looking for is a casual task slave. Someone whom I could give some tasks to complete and will report to me when they are done.

As my slave, we would chat here, on MSN or on yahoo (or simply through email). It would be causal, not something taking up hours upon hours a day. As a casual thing, if you decide you want to move on from servitude, I am more than fine with it; additionally, if I want to move on from you, I will. I would appreciated a heads up though if you choose so, as I would give you the same treatment.

I am a very kind mistress, so long as you do not disobey me. I respect my slaves and their limits, as well as I try to play to their likes and loves a lot.

It is an absolute necessity that you provide me proof of your task completion. Be it webcam, pictures, or extremely detailed write-ups, you must show me you are doing as you are told. I don't want just a chat slave, I want someone actually doing as I tell them, so being able to prove it is a must. However, if you are not willing to take pictures or get on webcam, that doesn't mean you can't apply. So long as you can write a detailed walk through of your experiences of doing as you are told, and it is fairly literate (doesn't have to be perfect, but horribly broken English or chat speak is not going to cut it) then you are fine. It has to be something that takes time, to show you are serious to me that you have done your tasks. That said, I will put those who can take pictures or do webcam ahead of those who can't.

I am looking for a female slave, as the title says. Body type, etc does not really matter to me, so long as you are not ridiculously obese and unhealthy as it would take away from your ability to complete my tasks. Age also can be expanded upward to around 40, I do however like girls more my age. As the 18-40 option was not there, I went with what fit closest.

A little about me: Female/23/Northeastern USA. I have 36DD cup breasts, brown hair and brown eyes. I really love anal penetration and stretching down on myself, and I would really love it if my slaves would be interested in at least experimenting (though it is not necessary).

For your application, just tell me a bit about yourself. Your A/S/L, likes, dislikes and limits... maybe your experience... anything you want me to know. Don't be shy, I am quite gentle. >:D

I will look at any and all applications. They can be posted here or PMed to me.

I am NOT looking for male slaves at this time, as I have to many of them already... however, I may soon be making an exception to this.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!!!

I will likely edit this/add more to it as I think of it or as I get some suggestions on what to change about it.

Thanks,

<3 Mistress Titgasm

Titgasm
09-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Still looking... <3

Titgasm
11-06-2012, 05:25 PM
<3 I am still looking.

raidderz
11-06-2012, 07:49 PM
I am only loyal to queenmistress.

dance_your_way
11-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Hi.. I will serve you.. 22 years old from Spain.. e-mail me at [email protected]

Wedgie lover22
11-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Hey my likes are wedgies,CD,anal
Dislikes are full public will do semi public please email me [email protected]

Titgasm
11-20-2012, 06:00 PM
Bumping this back up... I still haven’t found anybody. People seem to not read through my ad; I have gotten replies with little information, replies that refuse to give proof (Though I state it is a must), a lot of males who do not realize that it states my primary goal is for a female slave and then even some illiterate posts.

Please take the time to read through my original post… it is not that long and it will give you a better chance of pleasing me; especially if you fit what I am looking for and do what it says.

Viking_Guy
11-21-2012, 08:52 AM
I see your problem, but I am afraid that there is not much to do about it. The amount of males on this website is much, much greater than the amount of females, so it can be very difficult to find someone to play with.
I really wish you the best in your search.