PDA

View Full Version : GetDare Forum project

WarPigss
05-20-2008, 07:22 PM
It's a tribute album of songs from various artists covered by GetDare forum members. I am looking to make this project 20-25 songs, and don't worry this is just Vol. 1, of course there will be a Vol. 2, and possibly a Vol. 3. I am thinking about making the deadline June 30th. And remember, first come first serve. As soon as someone names a song that they're going to cover, it's secured their's. LETS DO IT! PS, I will later be doing another thread or two for the voting of the title and the album cover.

Knots101
05-20-2008, 07:54 PM
More info? Do you mean people will record there guitar and or drums and or other music of vocal talants doing that song? Lol that was very skimpy on the real details of what it is.

Hampers
05-21-2008, 12:03 AM
Sounds good. Would there be a theme to the covers? Or any sort of rules to what you can and can't play?

WarPigss
05-21-2008, 05:08 PM
Sounds good. Would there be a theme to the covers? Or any sort of rules to what you can and can't play?

No, no theme at all. Just choose any song that you want from any artist, it just can't be a song that someone's already chose. Just have fun with, your cover doesn't have to be great, this project is meant to have fun with and to bring all us forum members closer together.

WarPigss
05-21-2008, 05:10 PM
More info? Do you mean people will record there guitar and or drums and or other music of vocal talants doing that song? Lol that was very skimpy on the real details of what it is.

Yep, it's a custom tribute of songs from various artists covered by the members here.

Hampers
05-21-2008, 05:20 PM
Very well. In that case my song is 'Kyoto Song' by The Cure

WarPigss
05-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Very well. In that case my song is 'Kyoto Song' by The Cure

Do you have an idea on how long your cover to take? BTW, the sent covers get sent in to me

Roswell
05-21-2008, 07:14 PM
I sing like crap but if anyone is looking for guitar accompanyment shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do.