PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (like pain)

Nimc
08-25-2012, 04:11 AM
Hello all potential masters! Let me please introduce myself and let you know me better.

I am Nimc, and I am searching for someone to train me to obey and be a complete slave.

Any extra information in this post ,will be found into a spoiler. For example:

In order to increase the readability of this ad ,I have decided to separate it to different & entitled sections.

You may not read the spoilers ,but I'd prefer you to read them too.

׺°”˜`”°º× My likes & limits. ׺°”˜`”°º×

Your orders may include:

Self Bondage
Cock & Ball Torture
Urethra Insertions
Edging
Anal
Foot Play
Foot Torture (Bastinado)
Tickling
Outdoor Play
Pee & Cum Eating
Enema
Wedgies
Nettles
Messy ,etc.

Please respect my hard limits:

Blood
Scat
Family & Friends
Permanent

I decided to not list likes & dislikes but only what I am willing to do ,as it is really hard to separate them.
Many of them may be really hard for me to perform ,but I found them really exciting & would like to try them.
Please keep in mind that I am open to anything not being included in my limits.

׺°”˜`”°º× What I am looking for & what I expect. ׺°”˜`”°º×

I have been searching for a long-term relationship based on truth and confidence.
I am positive to the idea of sending pictures or videos of my tasks as proof as long as they do not include my face.
BUT! I will not use a webcam at any time -only at rare situations- because of the lack of privacy as I am living with my parents.

My timezone is GMT +2 ,GMT +3 & I would prefer a master with no huge time difference.

I have my own room and I suppose will have time alone in the house.

IMPORTANT! I believe it is really important for you to know that my free time may be really limited during this year ,as I will have to study a lot.

As a result of the above:

I may not be able to perform tasks at daily basis.
I will be able to perform scheduled tasks (i.e. edging) every day ,unless they require a lot of time.
I will have time to perform tasks that require time at least one time a week.

The way I will organize my schedule depends on my future master and must not distract me from my study.
I am ready to try for this relationship to succeed ,but you have to understand my position too.

׺°”˜`”°º× Toys & Gear. ׺°”˜`”°º×

Right now I do not own any actual toys ,but I am ready to buy my first ones in order to please my master.
I am also into do-it-yourselfs and as a result, I will be able to build special toys on my own.

For example, something I have been thinking a lot to create lately, is a device for forced urine-drinking which can be controlled by my master.

I will also built my own real handcuffs -inescapable without a key- as I cannot find any pair of them suitable for heavy use.

׺°”˜`”°º× Other Information. ׺°”˜`”°º×

I expect you to respect my limits and -the most important- my limited time.
I believe that we can find a way to make this relationship a reality ,but there is a possibility for this whole thing to end if it affects my studying.

I cannot be sure about the way it will affect my studying ,before the school starts & I have a master.I would like to learn though...;)

If you are interested please pm me -including your Skype -with your likes and dislikes ,but also anything that I have to now.

I prefer female masters ,but I am also interested on male ones.

Thank you for your time, Nimc.

Nimc
08-25-2012, 07:28 AM
UPDATE:

׺°”˜`”°º× What do I look like? ׺°”˜`”°º×

Height: 172 Cm

Weight: 65 Kg

Erect Penis Size: 15 Cm

I am not really into any sport, but I really care about my appearance and so I remain slim.

I can upload pictures of my face or even my body ,if you want to.

Thank you, Nimc.