PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

darkedge42
08-24-2012, 08:30 PM
23/male/master seeks 18-25/female/slave in any location (chat slave)

i would like to have a new slave

i'm strict but nothing too extreme ( no piss, animals, etc..) and I am reasonable with peoples limits. i care about my slaves because it makes me feel better as a master but i do get rough and very strict at times

yahoo - [email protected]
msn - [email protected]
skype darkedge42

darkedge42
08-25-2012, 05:30 AM
Hello,

I am Darkedge42 but if you are successful you will be calling me Master. I am a 23 year old master with 7 years of experience with both long term and short term subs/slaves. I am interested in finding a slave who is willing to do cam sessions as well as occasional offline tasks.

I am currently unemployed so I have plenty of free time to take on a sub or slave. I am willing to consider both long term and short term slaves, though I must warn short term applicants that if a long term slave is found; I will only be giving my full devotion to them at that point.

I am a strict but fair master.

Requirements for potential slaves:

webcam
Skype or MSN or Yahoo
be able to complete offline tasks (will be provided via email)
have a good grasp of English grammar and spelling. (if English is not your first language, you can still apply. Just be aware of your own proficiency with the English language.)
It doesn't matter what time zone you are in but I am from England

Things that will get a potential slave noticed (aka optional):

ability to make picture/videos of offline tasks
being age 18 to 25

Submit an application if you wish to be considered.

Be as specific as possible when filling out the form. Also note the a picture is required with form. If you submit a picture that is not of yourself, you will be put on my ignored list.

All questions can be asked in this thread or my private message
I look forward to hearing from you submissive sluts

link99999135
08-25-2012, 10:27 PM
I cn be your slave message me