PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in (see post) (webcam required)

Master_Asmodeus
08-24-2012, 03:53 PM
22/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in (see post) (webcam required)

Hello,

I am Sir Asmodeus. I am a 22 year old master with 5 years of experience with both long term and short term subs/slaves. I am interested in finding a slave who is willing to do cam sessions as well as occasional offline tasks.

I am currently an undergrad student, but I have enough free time to take on a sub or slave. I am willing to consider both long term and short term slaves, though I must warn short term applicants that if a long term slave is found; I will only be giving my full devotion to them at that point.

I am a strict but fair master.

My general likes, dislikes, and limits are included in my signature.

Requirements for potential slaves:

webcam
Skype or MSN
be able to commit to at least 1 cam session weekly (sessions last on average 1/2-1 hour)
be able to complete offline tasks (will be provided via email)
have a good grasp of English grammar and spelling. (if English is not your first language, you can still apply. Just be aware of your own proficiency with the English language.)
must be able to be on at some point between 6pm-10pm central time. (I am in the central time zone. It doesn't matter what time zone you are in, but be aware that I will mostly be on at the listed times.)
must be willing to show face on cam. (not required immediately, but will be required in a reasonable time frame.)

Things that will get a potential slave noticed (aka optional):

ability to make picture/videos of offline tasks
being age 18 to 30
a good level of fitness

Submit an application (http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/1m0ac0PjCvXNIUeefWHVawGE)if you wish to be considered.

Be as specific as possible when filling out the form. Also note the a picture is required with form. If you submit a picture that is not of yourself, you will be put on my ignored list.

All questions should be asked via replying to this thread. You are NOT to pm me.

Master_Asmodeus
08-24-2012, 10:07 PM
I have ended my search in triumph. I will no longer need this thread, so if the next mod to see this would close it; I would appropriate it greatly.

Ribbit101
08-25-2012, 02:07 AM
Wow, that was quick!

slave4young
08-25-2012, 04:58 AM
oh too bad, sounds really hot. jealous for your slave!