PDA

View Full Version : 20/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Shiv
08-24-2012, 01:04 PM
20/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello everyone. I thought it was time for me to give this a try. I have decided that I would like to seek something long term, as my long term online D/s relationship recently ended.

About Me
I am 24 years old, not 20. I must have accidentally selected the wrong year when I registered for the site or something. My name's Briana, although I go by Bree. I've been into D/s since I was about 17. Until about a year ago, I was primarily Domme. I started exploring the submissive side with my ex-boyfriend and found it was a natural fit for me, so my Domme urges have been a bit more sporadic as of late, but they still do pop up.

My Experience
I do have a little experience in "the scene" from play parties and clubs, have had a few RL relationships that involved D/s on at least some level, and I have also been very actively involved in the BDSM community on Second Life for about four years, plus a couple years on IRC chat rooms before that. My approach to D/s is generally based around strong two-way communication and trust, with a strong friendship underneath.

What I'm Looking For
I am bisexual, though I strongly lean towards women. What this means is that for me to select a male as my Master, they would have to exceptionally stand out. I value intelligence more than anything else, so if you can't form a grammatically correct sentence in the English language, please move on. Creativity is another major requirement for me. I want someone who is going to push my boundaries, show me new experiences and really stimulate me both mentally and physically. I also want someone that I can be friends with beyond the D/s. I need to like a person as a friend before I am able to -fully- submit.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits
My kinks and limits are pretty clearly expressed in my signature. I am more than happy to discuss any that aren't listed there, but those are my predominant favorites. As for pics/webcam/voice...I do not currently have a working webcam, but I do have a microphone for Skype that I can use when my roommates are not home. I do not typically share explicit pics, and honestly, I can't guarantee that i'll ever reach a point where I will. If this is a deal breaker, then I apologize. It's simply not something I'm very comfortable with, besides the fact that it's difficult to take self pictures with a cell phone. I'm happy to share a tame picture or two. The picture on my profile in the baseball jersey IS me, however my avatar is NOT me.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, please reply in PM only, not in this thread and tell me about yourself and why you think we'd be a good match. Depending on the volume of the replies, I may not respond to every one. If I don't respond within 48 hours, it's safe to assume i'm not interested. A tame picture would be much appreciated and may get you noticed more as well, but is not required. Thanks for reading my long winded ad, and I look forward to hearing from you.

superultramazaku
08-24-2012, 03:54 PM
a few hints guys. Take the girl to venezuala. Don't post because you are horny and want pictures. And if you do anything stupid I will be forced to castrate you. slowly. That being said.

Bree. Beach in Hawaii. Now xD

superultramazaku
08-24-2012, 03:55 PM
wait i mean. U IZ NAO MAI SLAVEZ. BOOBZ FOR WEEKZ YOLO!!

Shiv
08-30-2012, 03:05 PM
Bumping this, because I haven't found what i'm looking for yet.

sharpest49
09-02-2012, 09:25 AM
Hello, contact me so that we can discuss this more, give your chat address and I will install/invite you.

Star Shadows
09-03-2012, 02:43 AM
Do not bump your ad more than once a month.