PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

aomynonues
08-23-2012, 06:00 PM
19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location

Myself:
This is my first time doing this, i have a free house for the next week and a half and im looking to try out some new stuff and find some new likes, im looking for a master who can show me a thing or 2 about what being a dare slave is all about. Im a uni student in the south west of england and atm i have a summer job and am staying at my mums house (she and the rest of my family are on holiday hence why i have the house free).

I dont mind whether you are into skype, pictures or just plain messaging i just want to 'explore' a bit.

Im roughly 6 foot tall, regular gym go'er and an ex rugby player though carrying a bit of a beer belly atm :p, dark hair and tanned skin.

LIKES: humiliation, sexual, experimenting...as i said my likes arent well established right now but thats where you come in ;)

LIMITS: Extreme pain, blood, beastiality, permanent, handing over personal info.

Inventory:

Unfortunately being at my mums house i have household items to boot/garage equipment etc and thats about it. I ordered some diapers/nappies because i was curious, never really thought i'd be into that but looking at the interest they generate here i felt i'd best be prepared and im always game for new...interests. I can afford to spend up to £40 on recommended items.

Im not picky on the age/gender of the master only someone who knows to a degree what theyre doing. Id interested reply here or pm me and i'll try to give you any details which you require.

aomynonues
08-24-2012, 11:32 AM
Few offers but im still free for the most part, free right now through to tomorrow afternoon if that changes anything... :D

Star Shadows
08-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Please do not bump your ad more than once per month.

rockey_mtn1
08-26-2012, 02:00 PM
add me on skype rockey_mtn1 looking for younger master