PDA

View Full Version : 49/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

Master Thore
08-23-2012, 08:30 AM
49/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

Experienced Master here seeking to add to his growing collection of subs.
As my slave you will embark on a detailed training program, where you will learn to obey my various commands without question.
I will communicated with you on-line using skype and email. I expect to be able to contact you on a regular basis as I hone you to perfection as my pleasure toy.
To achieve this I will you various disciplines such as: cbt/cum denial/humiliation etc.
I will set you regular off-line tasks-these shall be explored as your training progresses.
I am particularly interested in new fresh young slaves (18 + of course) but older will be welcome.
I await your applications-add me on skype: skypecall4455 or message me on here.
Master Thore awaits.....

subbmwdave
08-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Hi Master Thore

I;m Dave a 53 year old sub bi guy looking for a Master to serve I am pretty new at been a slave but have been a sub for a long time I enjoy been used and abused anally orally tied teased mild bondage or do I have a say in the matter?
I have short cropped hair hazel eyes graying hair 14 1/2 stone shaved cock and balls and a lovely tight ass that needs stretching for anal penetration,Could you help me out?and could you use me for your pleasure?
give me a mail if so [email protected]

Trainee/Sub/Slave/Dave