PDA

View Full Version : 19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

Sissykiss
08-23-2012, 12:16 AM
19/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

Hello Getdare!
I'm a sub, well a slave and a sissy too. I've only had one mistress before, and I just got out of that relationship. I'm looking for a Master or Mistress at the moment, and I have a couple things in mind. I'm looking for someone strict, to keep me in subspace most of the day. I'm looking for someone to give me a good solid list of rules, having to do with feminization and things of that sort. Most importantly, I'm looking for an owner who keeps me busy and humiliated most of the time. I don't have many limits at all, and I am into about any fetish you can think of. Another thing I'm looking for, is to be trained as a sissy puppy/pet. I'll list some more details here:
Physical Appearance: I'm pale, skinny, tall, and I have red/brown hair medium length, and kind of a feminine figure.
Personality: I'm pretty playful, and I joke around alot, but when it comes down to it I can be an obedient pet. Sometimes I'm a bit shy.
Likes(things I'm looking for in this relationship): Feminization, Humiliation, Anal, Public Humiliation, Pain, pet play, spanking, long term orgasm denial.
I don't even have enough dislikes to post them. I have virtually no limits. I really hope one of you will own this sissy soon, I cant wait thanks! Oh yeah my time zone is (UTC-7:00)