PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in (see post) (beginners only)

OneMoreTime
08-22-2012, 09:57 PM
25/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in (see post) (beginners only)

S/M ad take ... 3? I think?

Stuff the title doesn't convey.
A mistress is more appealing to me than a master, thats just how things work. But I am willing go with a master if someone manages to stand out quite a bit, like ... ALOT
Age range: Although the title states 18-24, I would accept almost any age. But I am more inclined to choose someone on the younger end. And of course the 18 is a hard minimum, duh.
Location: Based on what I am looking for, any location works. As a bonus however, people who are awake when I am (west coast USA) could have the option of realtime type things.
Beginners only, of course, means beginners welcome. Anyone else is fine too, but realize that I am a beginner, and not even sure exactly what I'm looking for.

Extra 'Extra info' Heres where most of you leave ...
Webcam: Yes I have webcam, no I won't just use it cause you tell me to. I might choose to use it alot, but then again I might choose to never use it. You may ask me to, but I always have the right to say no.
Webcam 2: Along those lines, you having and using a webcam/digicam is not required. But don't expect me to show myself if you refuse to do so too.
Serious level: Serious replys, as well as general interest, are both accepted. I would always want to be weary of jumping into something that may or may not go as you expect it, right?
Chat slave: I am looking mostly for something via PMs here/email/IMs. Sending pictures and going on webcam are possible, probably likely, but as stated earlier, its up to me to choose if i want to at any given time.

Likes and limits and kinks.
Now then, if you haven't left already I am also looking to make a more solid list of likes/limits. As it stands now, pretty much everything is in the "ask me, and maybe" group. But there are some things placed firmly in my limits: family/friends, public, gross/messy, loud. basically stuff that would get me caught. Avoiding things from that list would be smart, but you always have the option of asking if I am willing to try something.

My 'likes' is more of a 'like' at this point, likes: x-dressing. I might go as far as saying that unless you plan on including that like in our activities, you probably shouldn't bother responding. It is extremely unlikely that either of us would enjoy a relationship. At the most basic of levels, I guess you might say I am looking for someone I can X-dress for. You would be the one who asks me to do other stuff as well for your amusement.

So if anyone is actually interested after all that go ahead and post here or send me a PM, or both. If you are looking for more information that was left out, go ahead and reply.

Hopefully this will give more results that the previous trys.
-OMT