PDA

View Full Version : 20/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

cfrancis1992
08-22-2012, 03:59 PM
20/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hello potential slaves,

My name is Mistress Christine Francis, I am 20 years old. I have lived a little bit everywhere in Canada and the US. My main interests are sports, socializing as well as reading.

Due to the unfortunate inability of my previous slave to continue serving me, I am now ready to accept new applications.

Please read my post in full before replying.

Application Process:

After you have read my FULL post please click on the link for my online application form and fill out the required fields. The link is at the bottom of my post.

Further to this application you will need to:
- Pass an interview
- Submit yourself to an examination via webcam

After these steps, your application will be reviewed and you will be advised if you were selected.

Requirements:

Must have Webcam
Must be physically attractive (slim / athletic)
Must be under the age of 25 (no exceptions)
Must be eager to serve and obey
Must have MSN Messenger

Some of my likes include:
CBT
Exhibition
Humiliation
Watersports
Cross Dressing
Schedule Control
Online Public

Dislikes:

Lack of self control
Lack of commitment

Please complete the form at the following address in order to complete your application.

http://jotform.ca/form/20858046240248

Looking forward to reading your applications, however please not all pm's will be ignored, only apply following instructions as listed above.

You will receive an email within 48 hours of your application being received indicating if you have been selected to proceed to the next step of selection.

JONTYTHEKING
08-26-2012, 03:33 PM
i sent u a private msg

thunderheld
08-26-2012, 04:34 PM
Mistress,

at the end of your posting where you say "... not all pms will be ignored..." I believe you meant to post "... however, note, all pms will be ignored..." If I am incorrect, pardon me, I just wanted to bring that to your attention.

JONTYTHEKING
08-29-2012, 03:31 PM
i sent u a reply earlier but havent heard yet from u :(