PDA

View Full Version : night time public (DON'T GO EASY)

6u3k
08-22-2012, 07:18 AM
Im looking for night time public dares
I don't want anything simple here are examples the only things I won't do is porpusly involve others and scat
Please keep it at the park
Going outside naked is simple walking around the block naked is simple
Going to the park at night naked and cumming twice= moderate
going to the park naked at night and using my dildo up my ass for an hour while than pissing on self =hard
Naked at park blindfolded plug up ass as I swing something heavy into my nuts ten times followed by pulsating the plug 100 times followed by 10 more smacks and cumming.twice than humping a tree for 5 minutes= extreme

smalldickbound
08-22-2012, 10:35 AM
sounds like you've given yourself a few dares there already!

tie yourself to a tree naked
tie yourself to a tree naked and with a blindfold on
tie yourself to a tree naked, blindfold and with earplugs, with a sign on you that tells people punish you

6u3k
08-22-2012, 01:00 PM
sounds like you've given yourself a few dares there already!

tie yourself to a tree naked
tie yourself to a tree naked and with a blindfold on
tie yourself to a tree naked, blindfold and with earplugs, with a sign on you that tells people punish you
Ill do the bottom one tonight
And the above dares are ones I've done already as refrence for the posters

6u3k
08-23-2012, 10:46 AM
I was tied up for abut an hour last night lucky I made it through with out getting punished by any one walking by (that's if anyone did)
Im still looking for more night time public dares

smalldickbound
08-23-2012, 10:55 AM
I was tied up for abut an hour last night lucky I made it through with out getting punished by any one walking by (that's if anyone did)
Im still looking for more night time public dares

where did you tie yourself up?
maybe you need to find a "better" place

next time you go out tie yourself between two trees spread eagle...
have your balls tied to 1 gallon milk/water jug...
have clothespins on your nipples...
be blindfolded with a note asking people to swing the jug and/or pull the clothespins off

6u3k
08-23-2012, 12:49 PM
I did it along the waking path. Im.worried about people calling the cops if they see me to b honest but ill do ur dare tonight between a lamp post and tree

vladimir_bz_lion
08-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Go to an indoor movie theater and sit the very last row. Wait until the movie starts then strip completely and leave all your clothes on the chair next to you. Leave the row of seats and move to the row next closest to the movie screen. Stay there until the movie closing credits start appearing on the screen before going back to your clothes to get dressed.

6u3k
08-24-2012, 10:40 AM
Some one actually kicked the jug once would have dropped me to my knees if I wasnt tied up.
Ill.do vlads dare this weekend though im not so sure about leaving my row

vladimir_bz_lion
08-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Hide the clothes and the knife / scissors at one end of the park. Preferably in the bushes of nettles or other prickly plants. Dress up old clothes. Go to the other end of the park. Undress. Get on all four. Plug your ass. Write "pain slut" on your back, "Fuck or hit" on your ass. Hide the clothes high on the tree / burn it. Tie your balls to your big toes tight. Tie your nipple-clamps to your wrist. Better to use an elastic band. Now crawl like a dog at the other end of the park for clothing and a pair of scissors. In place you have the edge for each stop on the way (at doggystyle as before). Then you can orgasm (the Doggystyle, of course). After that, you are allowed to remove nipple-clamps, anal plug and bondage. You can get dressed.

6u3k
08-27-2012, 02:13 PM
Did the movie over the weekend.
The first half hour is the freakest lol after that I built up some confidance and sneaked down a row.
I was hard the hole time Hehe
Im doing the above dare tonight

Thatguy81093
09-18-2012, 04:31 PM
Get a cardboard box, place 10-40 pounds in it, and a rope. Go to the park go to one end of it, take all your cloths off, tie rope to the box and the other end to your balls and drag the box all the way to the other end of the park. Once you are at the one end, jerk off but dont cum for 10 minutes. then tie the rope to your cock, while it is still hard, and drag the box back to where you started. once you are there you must tie some of the weights to your balls (as much as you would like) and jerk off to orgasm. then you are done. If there is anyway you could post or show pictures that would be great just to show that you did do it.

6u3k
09-18-2012, 07:16 PM
ill happily get this done tonight pm me.if you want a report

daremaster23
09-18-2012, 08:54 PM
take a walk, in one direction no circling, and for every ten minutes strip a piece of clothing till naked go all the way back to the first piece of clothing and walk again and then you may start picking them up but no putting them on till your at the end again.

shadowking00
09-19-2012, 04:08 AM
Tie some string/rope from your left foot to your left ball, another one from your right foot to your right ball (or to both of your balls, depending on how you wish to do it). Make sure there is some mild tension when you leg is fully extended. (enougth to make it pull down on your balls as you walk)
walk the whole way to the park with your balls attached to your feet, wearing some loose trousers/shorts, and no underwear
once at the park, strip compleatly naked (except the string/rope) and hide your clothes somewhere, then go for a walk around the park leaving them behind
as you walk, stroke your cock once each time you take a step forward
you must keep walking untill you cum or 30 minutes have passed
only then can you turn round and walk back for your clothes

(if you cum during your walk, you must stop where you cum and lay down, spread eagle, on the ground for 5 minutes before turning back for your clothes and getting dressed)
(if you didnt cum during your 30 minute walk, then when you get back to your clothes, you must lay them on the ground and wank till you cum all over them before getting dressed)

enjoy the walk home afterwards ^_^
*do not untie your balls from your feet untill you are back home again*

i hope you give us all a good report after your done :D

6u3k
09-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Tie some string/rope from your left foot to your left ball, another one from your right foot to your right ball (or to both of your balls, depending on how you wish to do it). Make sure there is some mild tension when you leg is fully extended. (enougth to make it pull down on your balls as you walk)
walk the whole way to the park with your balls attached to your feet, wearing some loose trousers/shorts, and no underwear
once at the park, strip compleatly naked (except the string/rope) and hide your clothes somewhere, then go for a walk around the park leaving them behind

(if you cum during your walk, you must stop where you cum and lay down, spread eagle, on the ground for 5 minutes before turning back for your clothes and getting dressed)
(if you didnt cum during your 30 minute walk, then when you get back to your clothes, you must lay them on the ground and wank till you cum all over them before getting dressed)

ill do this one tonight as soon as i get a chance thanks for the posts
as for the above two:
I didnt have weighs so i used miscillanous objects that inculded two 2 liters a dictionary and a few other objects. the walk across the park was long and quite painfull there were mutiple tmes the box got caught on things and i had to pull harder than i had hoped to get it through those spots my nuts were throbbing abou half way through but i continued till i got to the other side. a few cars drove by but no one one foot yet. i gave my nuts a gentle rubbing before i started to stroke. i kept my eyes close just so that i wouldt stop if someone showed up. i had to slow down mutiple times so not to cum the pain in my nuts already having me on edge almost. finally after my time was up i tied the wieght tomy cock and started back. this wasnt as painfull but still hurt some as i dragged it. on the way back i saw some early morning walkers on the otherside of the park so i regreatibly picked up my pace.Finally getting back to my cloths i tied a 2 litter to my nuts so that it dangled just above the ground and masterbated till orgasm rather quickly. after quickly adoning my clothing i headed home and dropped off the wieghts as i got ready for my hour long walk (shirt,pants,shoes,socks,underwear:50 minutes). i decided to walk near a row of trees just in case i had someone get to close but proceded to walk and drop off my clothing as i went it was quite cold by this point so my package and shruken to say the least. luckly besides a few cars that passed by and honked my walk wasnt interrupted and i was able tofinish it with a bonner dispite the weather. i decided to go ahead and cum again before getting dressed and heading home for bed

6u3k
09-20-2012, 08:02 AM

I think i tied the strings to tight to start with. the walk to the park cuased meto moan quite a bit to start with but getting dressd/undressed was a bit more painful/akward. by the time i made it to the park i had a few people pass me on foot at wich point i was bitting my tongue to keep quite. after getting undressed i started my walk around the park. i didnt think it would take long to get off due to my already hard cock but the annoyingly slow pace of the stroking still made it take a while. after about 15 minutes and a few passing cars to increase my hornyness i finally cam and laid on the ground breathing a little heavy as i rest. On the walk back to my cloths i saw some people walking along the edge of the park and had to pick up my pace which hurt like a bitch but gave me another raging hard on as i tried to adorn my cloths and attempt to casually walk home. once i got home i jacked off again the pain having me arousd and turned on by the close call. all was alot of fun thanks

shadowking00
09-20-2012, 11:28 AM
CBT dice game rules,
Okay. first, strip yourself compleatly naked, You will then roll a die (or a virtual die) to discover what you will be doing.

1- Write something humiliating on your body. e.g "slut, cum bucket, tiny dick" (you must not remove what you write for the remander of the day)
2- Tie up your cock and balls quite tightly. (if you already have, slap your cock hard 10 times).
3- Beat your balls 20 times using a household item (e.g. a ruler).
4- Insert something into your ass (big as you can) for the duration of the dare (if you already have something in your ass, spank yourself 20 times per cheek).
5- Edge once while lightly squeezing or slapping your balls.
6- you are not alowed to cum for 24 hours.

You will roll the die 8 times in total, so you will be repeating some of these dares. With the exception of number six, you must only do each of these twice. So if you roll a number after already getting it twice, don't do it a third time. Re-roll and do something else instead.
==============
Dice game 2
CBT Dare Game

Needed:2 Rulers
Up to 7 rubber bands
4 dice

First gather the supplies and get your cock hard. Now roll the dice (I used random.org/dice).
The first dice is the number of rubber bands you will put around your balls and cock, then twist the rubber band and put it over your cock. Now slide one of the rulers under the rubber bands so it sits a couple inches under your balls. Now put one rubber band over the tip of your cock and around the ruler to hold that end still, you may have to loop it depending on how big it is.

Now take the next two dice, and whatever they add up to, that's how many times you're going to pull the ruler away from your balls. The fourth dice is how high (in inches) that you will raise it up before just letting go and having the ruler slap your balls.

Have fun!

and also :P

1/ Strip completely naked and edge 5 times.
Wait 5 minuets in between each edge.
Every edge has to be held for 5 secs before you can stop stroking.
1.5/ If you cum while edging, Tie up your cock and balls tightly as punishment, (remain this way till the very end) then slap your cock and balls hard 10 times each.
2/ Find an object your comfortable sticking in your ass. Keep it there.
3/ Next find a way to tie your legs together, then your wrist behind your back.
Stay like this, tied up with the object in your ass, for 30 minuets.
4/ Struggle so you wriggle and grind your anal item into your ass more (if possible, fuck yourself with your chosen anal object till time's up).
5/ After your 30 minutes are up, you must now find someway to cum without touching your cock. (You cannot untie your hand/legs untill 5 minutes "after" you orgasm/cum).
6/ once you've cum and untied your hands/legs, finish by doing 20 pushups (touch/rub your cock on the floor after each pushup)
7/ now you can stop, removed the anal object (and untie your cock/balls if tied)
8/ now your done, get dressed again

do the one you want and enjoy! :P

6u3k
09-20-2012, 02:29 PM
ill get on theses tonight ;p

6u3k
09-23-2012, 08:07 AM
I went ahead and did all the parts of the first dare twice the objects in my ass were my plug and dildo
I wrote the 3 listed words on my chest ass and crotch . after tieng up my nuts I smacked each 10 times hard. I than beat them 20 times each with a ruler than a brush (my cock was rock hard at this point and my nuts where throbbing). the spankings made my rim throb around the toys (wich I loved) I than edged twice holding my nuts tight (almost came) and I have 12 hours of not cumming left.

as for the second one
my nuts where already sore but I maxed out the dice 6 rubber bands tied around and 12 smacks from 6 inches away I edged during this just from the pain. I was Afraid my moans might atract people but I got lucky. only saw a few cars at this point.

now for the third
after the edging I went ahead and abused my nuts anyways. as for the anal objects I stil had my toys in. while tied up I moved the dildo with my hands. I was lucky off the path. it was getting light towards the end of my thirty minutes and a early morning jogger passed about 30 yards or so away I have no idea how she didn't see me. I wasn't allowed to cum.from the earlier dare so I humped the ground til I edged again. finally I hurried up got dressed (leaving the plug inwas worried about people showing up) and hobbled home my nuts sensitive as they rubbed my Jeans