PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

me1931
08-21-2012, 08:47 PM
18/male/slave seeks 18-24/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

So, first, thanks for taking the time to stop and read my ad. This is my first attempt, so please bear with me. Now, on to the ad itself.

My real name will come later. For now, my name will be Matt. I recently turned 18, yeah for me :D !! I live in southern Ontario, which is located in Canada if you did not already know.

Now, I will be honest, I am not much to look at. I have short, brown hair which is a result of me being in Cadets. I am about 6 foot 2 inches, and around 210/220 pounds. Yes, I am a bit chubby. I take great pride in my man tits, and my small keg. I have very little hair on my body, except for you know where ;).

Although I have graduated, I am returning next year to pick up some more math credits. As a result, I still live with my mom, dad, and little brother. That's right, no sister, sorry. I have a dog and a cat, which does mean I have access to collars, leashes, etc.

If you have not already guessed, I am looking for a potential master. The gender of the person does not matter to me, however I am partial to women(from now on, master refers to both master and mistress). At the moment, I am only looking for an online relationship, but that, like all things, is open to change. I do have a webcam, and while I would appreciate my master having one in return, it is not necessary. Well I do not expect to be your only focus in life, I do enjoy actually being paid attention to. Just a simple hello, how are you once a day does not hurt.

I have had a few one or two time online masters before, and one longer term mistress. That experience however has taught me that unfortunately, time zones are a problem to me. If you live anywhere in North America, that is fine. Otherwise, unless you can convince me, I will likely not select you as my master. Sorry, that's just a way of life. This leads me to my next point. I would greatly prefer an experienced master. I still have lots I need and want to learn, so no first time masters. To start with, I would prefer communicating via pm, but eventually I will give out my skype,msn, etc. Also, if you are not able to spell or use proper grammar 80% of the time, please leave now.

In terms of my masters personality, I am looking for someone who would be caring with me, and willing to push my limits when I want them to. I need them to be able to understand that just because I am their slave, does not mean they can be rude, abusive, ignorant or uncaring. Yes, there will be times in play where I can accept this, but not all the time. Otherwise, please refer to this well written and helpful thread for what I expect a master to respect : http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1210

Now, to start my lists. First off,

Toys and supplies:
- rope, but of course
- some tape, I would be willing to buy more
- clothespins, lots.
- my clothes. sorry, no girls clothes at the moment.
- homemade handcuffs, leg cuffs
- combo locks
- some chains
- candles
- home made vibrator
- some zip ties
- I recently came into some money, so I would be willing to buy things available at a local hardware store. No online shopping for now.

Hard Limits(will NOT break):
- blood
- piercing
- poop and pee
- family, friends
- public
- anything permanent
- animal related

Soft Limits(willing to work on):
- semi-public
- cum eating
- certain roleplaying

- soft anal
- blindfolds
- bondage/self bondage
- wax play
- breath play
- water play
- food control
- gags of any kind(except dirty clothes)
- being lent out
- harnesses
- being dressed
- hypnotism (have not gotten it to work yet)
- latex(do not own any, hope to buy soon)
- mummification
- nipple torture
- anything that is not in the limits really.

I am always willing to push my limits. I am able to commit most days at least two hours to being a slave. I am also willing to commit to offline tasks as well. I am not looking for a short term master, only long term. At first, I am willing to let my master control some of what I do offline, but that can change.

Jezz, this is turning out to be longer then most of my essays for school. I suppose I will finish this by saying that if you are interested in me, either pm me or leave a reply below. I will once again thank you for taking the time to read this long, and at times rambling ad. Have a good day, night, whatever it is where you are right now. :D

me1931
10-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Found someone, ignore this please.