PDA

View Full Version : 22/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

nicolelovesyou
08-20-2012, 04:52 PM
22/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hi all!
My name is Mistress Nicole, and I'm currently searching for a female slave. I would also accept a couple, as long as both follow the same rules as a singular slave would do.
As I said, I am Mistress Nicole, a 22 year old domme currently residing in the UK. I have 3 years of experience, both online and off, and have developed a personal style to the relationship, which I will share in more detail later.
As stated above, I am looking for a female slave (or couple) of any age. I must insist that a slave shows respect and dignity at all times, meaning strong English without slang terms, a desire to follow and a will to serve
My method is a simple one that gives my slave time for their own life. I am not asking for full submission, meaning that slaves can go about their jobs/studies/day to day business in relative freedom. I do enforce a daily "diary extract" to be sent, detailing the days activities. We would set rules, which must be followed and detailed in the extract, and individual daily tasks, which would also be detailed. These may include things such as clothing regulations, edging challenges and whatever the individuals particular likes are, as long as these things dont appear in the daily rules and routine. All of which will be proven by use of pictures, so this should not be a limit. Showing your face will not be enforced, and no webcam time will be given, showing just the need for confidence and a digital camera.
If you choose to apply, there is a specific way which you should follow:

PM me directly on Getdare
Begin with all personal details such as name, age and location
Include 10 facts about yourself-can be anything, but 10 facts about you is needed
Follow this up with a list of likes and limits (see http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=542)
Add any questions you have for me
Finally, add a picture of yourself, with or without face

With this in mind, I hope to hear from you soon! If any couples wish to apply, the system is the same, but each section, ie the facts, likes/limits and details must be answered by both of you
Talk soon!
Mistress Nicole