PDA

View Full Version : 35/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

honeytrap
08-20-2012, 01:57 AM
35/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

It has been a long time since I came to this site, I was under the ownership of a Canadian Mistress.

She has recently moved and changed job that the timing of my ability to serve her has come into question and I have not been able to serve her appropriately.

I am 36, reasonably fit through running, weight 78kgs, am 6 ft tall and have a shaved head.

I am prone to reading stories of torment and degradation toward women in quite severe forms that I will outline in further detail in what I require from advertising here. Basically most stories follow a basic outline of either blackmail or enslavement through force with the victim doing any number of things they would not of wanted to hence my submissive compulsion is somewhat driving me toward being made to suffer the same fate as these women as some form of punishment for the enjoyment I had taken in their torment,nseeking therefore a dominant of the same ilk as the tormentors I read of that are a little more evil and have less regard for their slaves.

I live in the UK and am married (my offline life being my only limit that I hope would be permitted). I work away regularly and can for evenings/nights present myself for torment and degradation.

Important to understand this is less a like and more a compulsion so prefer not to be asked what likes are or asked a lot of questions (unless they are directive as opposed to asking for something, surely you'd just demand).

I have outlined a limited number of things I have read that may act as things I might be forced to do as part of an enslavement to be made to feel lower than the women I read about:

- being belted to the ass and balls (belting or whipping regularly featured)
- having balls and nipples tortured, tied, stretched for pro longed periods
- having items forced into the anus, beer bottle in one story and other uncomfortable items used in stories
- licking the men's cum they served from the floor or from their penis
- being spread eagled or tied in other discomfort when not in use
- dressed in tight and uncomfortable lingerie. Or bdsm clothing
- simulate anal sex with an upturned chair leg
- being on show to multiple viewers nude and tortured
- branded as sign of ownership
- simulated oral sex using a beer bottle the men had pissed in
- drank piss directly from their tormentors members
- forced to wear gags or other items for prolonged periods
- verbal abuse / degradation of women (bitch, whore, aggressive tone)
- forced prostitution or bdsm for others
- are either forced or blackmailed that they have no choice but to comply to their tormentors requirement

As I read more and more I get increasingly interested in their torment but realise this fascination requires regular punishment. My compulsion requires that I seek out someone of a specific nature whether it be a man or woman who would a) enjoy taking revenge for the women I read about b) someone who asks less and demands more c) is willing to use the blackmail as a warning to gain servitude from the slave

If you are interested in discussing your requirement and believe this slave might be an opportunity for you to practice a more carefree and pain flexibility based dominance then this may be for you.

I can be reached at [email protected] and will at your request work hard to find working away opportunity to be in pain and degradations for you. Uk or Europe may work best however for the right dominant meeting the requirement I would serve any global location.

I am willing to offer my work email address that my secretary has access to as a tool for your use. This will ensure that when my compulsion is at a weaker level and I would prefer not to serve you I will have to do so.

Potential Bitch Slave

sharpest49
08-20-2012, 09:43 AM
I thought you were mine alone, this needs discussion.

honeytrap
08-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Until I have had my shackles applied by the person with the right authority. I await that moment.

child4930
08-22-2012, 02:43 AM
I shall send a copy of this add if you failt o contact me, it will go to your supposed secretary

honeytrap
08-24-2012, 03:52 AM
Remain unshackled by right domme or Dom.

child4930
08-24-2012, 05:48 AM
Last chance, monday she receives an e-mail.

sayasukasex
08-24-2012, 03:47 PM
hey slave. would love to use u as a slave. i have 7 years of experience so u will be trained by an experienced master. PM me if interested

honeytrap
09-14-2012, 06:38 AM
...learning what is needed